Scariest Place in Oblivion

CrazyChao

Vanilla: Arkved's Tower! A lot of cells are creepy, but I was most scared in Arkved's Oasis. It looks like Oblivion realm with all the corpses and lava around, wondering if something is going to jump on me...I felt scared man...

Modded: None yet, since I haven't used any large quest or dungeon mod yet, but I'm going to give Gates to Aesgaard 1 & 2 a try...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla: Arkved's Tower! A lot of cells are creepy, but I was most scared in Arkved's Oasis. It looks like Oblivion realm with all the corpses and lava around, wondering if something is going to jump on me...I felt scared man...

Modded: None yet, since I haven't used any large quest or dungeon mod yet, but I'm going to give Gates to Aesgaard 1 & 2 a try...

I agree,Arkved's Tower is pretty creepy,never want to do that quest again :/

Vanilla: Arkveds Tower and the Lighthouse basement in Anvil are pretty spooky. Including some of the undercrofts aswell.

Mod: Gates to Aesgaard - I didn't really play much of Gates to Aesgaard 2 - I found it a bit repetative in the middle.

Midas Magic, Spells of Aurum - A Warlocks Luck quest (The symbol in Bravil Dungeon) - that place is DAARK. Halls of Utterdark especially.

I agree,Arkved's Tower is pretty creepy,never want to do that quest again :/

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that... :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

Well :confused: i haven't found many places very scary but then i have downloaded mart's monster mod and haven't properly read the readme so i didn't know even a dozen of those monsters.So after playing for about 2 days,i came to the DARK PHANTOM CAVE or was it he Dark Fissure.I am not quiet sure

nevertheless,when i came in i heard a very very very very creppy voice.

YOU CANT BELEVE HOW TERRIFIED I WAS. :wacko: :nuke: So after i sit back on my chair and let that pillow down,i wanted to check WTF was that.

5 Minutes later i came to a chamber i that cave and saw a ghost but this one was white i mean really.I wanted to take a closer look so i came near him and HE RUSHED INTO ME.AND THEN I FELL OFF MY CHAIR FREAKING AGAIN.

You should download that mod to really see what i am talking about.

I can't describe that quiet accurant. :sad: AND NOW I CAN"T SLEEP

GREAT :pinch:

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4226

i think this is the mod

Absolutely great with many many new monsters.

Edited by DarthSchilock

From modded Oblivion I remember I was realy impressed by Lost Spires mod dundeons and to be more precise the chamber where you fight the final boss was realy spooky. As for vanilla, I'll pick Hackdirt(sp?) as it's a very creepy place with creepy NPCs that don't like you at all. :ohmy:

• 5 years later...