Most Difficult Dark Brotherhood Quest

Facebag

The only one I ever had trouble with was The Assassinated Man. Y'know, if you actually wanted to NOT have the hitman die. Aside from the quest being severely glitchy, be it Motierre not waking back up or him not appearing, it was ridiculously difficult NOT having the hitman being slaughtered by the guards. You pretty much just had to whack Motierre and book it. If you managed to get outside the city walls before the hitman died, you win!

Yay for immersion...

none of them were especially hard for me i enjoyed the dead drop orders, when i had to kill the draconis family as i was killing andreas draconis on the bar was a peice of paper that was named "Night Mother Ritual" i didnt look at it cos i just done what i had to do and left.

Ungolim is supposed to sence you once you arrive to Bravil, because (as Dead Drop says) he can 'detect danger' near him.

Oh, I just thought that meant he'd attack you if you pulled a weapon or something similar. Not suddenly drop his mug on the bar floor and gasp "my spidey-sense is tingling, an assassin walked through the gates!" :dry:

Ungolim is supposed to sence you once you arrive to Bravil, because (as Dead Drop says) he can 'detect danger' near him.

Oh, I just thought that meant he'd attack you if you pulled a weapon or something similar. Not suddenly drop his mug on the bar floor and gasp "my spidey-sense is tingling, an assassin walked through the gates!" :dry:

:biggrin:

Yeah, it's lol fact, but I guess Bethesda thought "He's supposed to be Listener, so let's give him God sense". It just shouldn't be that way. :unsure: