Prone/Lie down

rebel28

Could it be possible to add a prone position for players (and maybe NPCs)?

I was playing Fo3 today, sniping some Raiders, when I realised how silly it was that you couldn't lie down.

I don't care how buggy it would look, just being able to make myself a smaller target, as well as having better accuracy, would be cool.

Maybe the key binding could be done with FOSE, And the animations could be edited from SomePoses:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/1391-1-1231064199.jpg

I don't know if I'm the first person to request this (I doubt it), But could this be done?

As for what I've heard it is possible in theory, though I haven't heard about anyone that is trying it.

And yea, would be cool being able to prone/crawl/lie down.

I hope someone gives it a go, I'd do it myself but I suck at scripting.

Mekii, I've seen a three new signatures, and one new profile pic from you in the past month :teehee:

I'd probably do it myself also, but same deal here, all stinky on scripting and such.

Yep, Siggies and profile pictures is as my clothes, i change them often, hehe.

• 2 months later...

The scripting theoretically wouldn't be very complex, but animators are hard to come by and there are some issues with animating the player via script. They're currently being discussed over on the GECK and a possible solution has been brought up, but as far as I know it's untested as of yet.

It's definitely possible though.

Cipscis