Just a lttle, meaningless thing I've been wondering.....

gpstr1

Those zombies still make the moaning noises that the normal ones do to! They should not be able to make any sound at all.

Moaning sounds can still be made without a mouth. Be silly for a moment and try it for yourself. See how many sounds you can make without moving your mouth or tongue. It's kinda fun.

they actually just let air out of their esophagus making the sound but headless living zombies are some what of an oxy-moron. UNLESS!!! the greymatter of the brain of the host

which has the solanum virus some where in their body cavity but I can't explane how they do see nor sense us with out use of other exstremady (i.g. nose, ears and the like)

(sidenote: I am reading the ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE!!!!!111!!!!!1!111. Can you tell :devil:

they actually just let air out of their esophagus making the sound but headless living zombies are some what of an oxy-moron. UNLESS!!! the greymatter of the brain of the host

which has the solanum virus some where in their body cavity but I can't explane how they do see nor sense us with out use of other exstremady (i.g. nose, ears and the like)

(sidenote: I am reading the ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE!!!!!111!!!!!1!111. Can you tell :devil:

Oblivion zombies are far different then the zombies described in that book. Oblivion zombies arent the victim of any virus. They are unfortunate souls who have either never left a body, or where harshly placed back into a body by necromancers, thus they can exist without a head.

The other posters in this thread already covered the fact that you can still blow air out without a mouth, but know that the human torso is a vacuum. When you breathe, you rent actually pushing air in or out, your diaphragm expands and because of the lower pressure inside your body, air naturally flows in. when the diaphragm contracts, the air naturally pushes out because of the change in pressure (this same concept is applied to many natural occurrences). When this vacuum is broken (by a stab, a bullet wound or say...decapitation) Breathing becomes quite difficult, if not impossible as a result. There fore it would be quite hard for the headless zombie to make any noise what so ever. Since it HAS to make some sort of noise because of game mechanics, I would say it would be comparable to the sound of blowing water out a snorkel. The weird growling noise a headless zombie makes is shared with every other zombie type in the game (who have heads) and the ones with heads logically CAN moan, Bethesda just didn't cross the line into realism with this one, maybe for obvious reasons

Didnt anyone tell you guys? They see out of their butts...or at least whats left of them...XD silly rotting people and their ways of seeing

No but thats a really good question. They should be the weakest form of zombie and have trouble locating you..

Haha i laughed so much i chocked on that one haha

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...