Easiest way to become vampire early in the game

shadyhasankhan

Dark Brotherhood questline is the way I usually get it. I always end up doing those quests anyway, might as well accept! Only downside is if you don't want to actually join the DB (murder, infamy and all that.)

I suppose you could always punch a certain Count in the face and let him gnaw on you for a while 'til you catch it.

oh I get it now....Its ok to go around at night and drink blood from some poor soul who never did you harm but the DB is Worse?

But who am I to judge. just go into a vampire lair and get it. There is that cave a little SE of the IC on the other side of the river.

I would think that this guy being a newbie would want to play the game through the normal way at least once....but to each his own

Madgamer

Dark Brotherhood questline is the way I usually get it. I always end up doing those quests anyway, might as well accept! Only downside is if you don't want to actually join the DB (murder, infamy and all that.)

I suppose you could always punch a certain Count in the face and let him gnaw on you for a while 'til you catch it.

oh I get it now....Its ok to go around at night and drink blood from some poor soul who never did you harm but the DB is Worse?

Considering that if done properly, the person never knows they've been fed on and are still alive... yes, the DB is far worse. :P

Considering that if done properly, the person never knows they've been fed on and are still alive... yes, the DB is far worse. :P

I get your point and I don't view the given bad or good of any faction in the game because the guild system in this game is far less interesting than that of Morrowind. They improved almost every aspect of ES 3 except the very simple 4 guild structure of ES 4. The biggest thing to me if they ever have ES 5 is a better guild system.

I do not think that I see this game series as any kind of "reality" kind of game. I don't play it to get immersed of any sort. Each guild to me is represented in a manor that match's its goals. I don't like some of them but I play them all anyway.

I keep thinking that there has got to be a better way to do this game series than the present guild setup. I am not a game designer or programmer but ES 3 came the closest. I have never been a fan of the 1 person type game system. I liked it in the old days where you had a 6 person party or even the 4 person party game like Dungeon Master which IMHO was the best of them but only played I think on the old Atari and the the Apple 2

That is why I would like to see a game with the best of ES 3 & ES 4. This company does not believe in reinvesting in a second version of a game and for some sound reasons but I see no reason why the next one (IF) could not combine the last 2 to create a much better game.

Madgamer