ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

jackpack's armoury

jackpack

JackPack

Nothing wrong with what your doing, I was just saying that according to the TubroSquids terms of service just releasing it with the nifs lose technicly violates your usage rights, while making sure there in a BSA file doesnt.

As for callighan.. I was wondering where my broom got too :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get back to why this started & ill tell you all that theres less than 1% models or meshes "wepons" in this thread thats been made by anyone from turbo or anyware else "thats 100% mesh?".

the wepons you wont see in hear are the ones i will be useing were downloaded from the nexus.

& i can tell you something else!, see when you go looking about places & you start seeing things. it opns your eyes to where a lot of fallout 3 uploads actualy came from???.

Phoynix, I think .nif files falls into the definition of incorporated content.

In any case, if Jackpack has purchased those models, he has the rights to release them and they are legal for us to download.

Jackpack, I understand converting those models into usable .nif files is not an easy task (as you've said, no 10 minute work).

Therefore, you should release these models and be the resource king that you want to be. Kudos will surely come your way.

In addition, you should continue your mod. See how it goes.

ps: i dont need to be doing this & althought im a bit ecentric at times & you all have your own thoughts about me "from the way i prsent myself!"

i doing this for me aswell as posting it for yous. if no-one wants it then fine... lol im happy to play this on my own.

the most downloaded & sought after mods out there are quests & stories & im wanting to make the best yet?. its hard & only me. iv got my mod to over 1.8gig & not just one main quest but many. it also got all its own items & stuff so i think you guys will be feeling like it a dlc instead of just a mod someone made?

encouragement & not ppl trying to take my thunder away "not that its not been takeing before!!!". just gona roll with it.... me ----> :)

I make my own crap from scratch.. I also have alot of trouble with textures and UV'ing, and it takes me forever..

Do I have a problem with what jackPack is doing..

Lets seee

the fact that he actually SPENT MONEY to bring us more models to enrichen our fallout experiance.

Is spending time adding models to fallout, editing either by hex or geck to get them into game with proper stats, proberly editing scripts to add them to vendors.....

Yeah

I have a problem

I cant download it yet.

Hurry up jackpack :P

ok gona ask a real question this time.

do anyone know how to move the fire flash to where you want it?

like iv replaced a wepon with another but it has a longer barrow & the flash is in the wrong place. i thought it would be in the nif like the lens but there nothing there.

thanx

yes the flash is centered from the projectile node..... however you can just move the flash itself if you make a new nif flash file..

just remember y is up(direction the bullet travels down the barral) and the flash runs along y even thou in the nif it seems to be the wrong direction for moving it.

yes the flash is centered from the projectile node..... however you can just move the flash itself if you make a new nif flash file..

just remember y is up(direction the bullet travels down the barral) and the flash runs along y even thou in the nif it seems to be the wrong direction for moving it.

its gona take a lot of trial & error as you cant see what your moveing, dam :D

& i got about 50 to do haha.