Thrilling Theorem

Facebag

Yeeeeeeaaaaaah. Here's the thing Calli. Us short people. Dont fight fair. We don't run up and try to take you on hand to hand. We'll just shoot you. And that'll be that. And it won't matter what you know or how tall you are. Cause you can't stop a bullet. And a bullet going through your brain is pretty much it for you. And with us being a smaller and usually faster target we'll be harder to hit in a gun fight. Just letting you in on a little secret :P

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but tall people can shoot you just as well, and anyways i think were talking about not going to prison for the rest of your life

This discussion is going way off track. Some sort of battle between short people and tall people? A zombie invasion? This is crazy.

........... If that's what makes you happy. Then you just go right on ahead thinking that way. I honestly feel sorry for you if you really think outer appearances make someone superior to another person.

But i agree with Monolithic. This topic has gotten off track. So in responce to the first post of the topic i'll say: I wouldn't even bother saying that to them. After spending my entire life dealing with morons that seem to think that just because they can reach the top shelf without having to use a stool makes them better than me. The few times i actually do speak to them. It's not exactly what you would consider a civil conversation.

tall people are superior due to our increased size

i could carry two or three of you shorties and still kill three more

Still untrue, maybe you can but my friend is six foot six and he's a bigger guy but he cant fight and he is weak as hell, cant pick me up and he has 50 pounds on me, were as i can fireman carry him a quarter mile easy.

This discussion is going way off track. Some sort of battle between short people and tall people? A zombie invasion? This is crazy.

It may as well though as I sort of killed the theory.

Height doesn't come into it that much anyway, it really depends on muscle and weight. Besides, it's better to be average height anyway! :P

I prefer to be short and sexy, nuff said!!!! :biggrin:

that reminds me of my girlfriend

BUT if you were tall, youd be more imposing. nobody is afraid of you shorties. in roman an dgreek times, tall people were thought to be gods or godesses

edit: buble referance: SAUL was a tall man