Started to play skyrim again, hours of adding mods, CTD!

Stympel

umm have steam and i have bought the game

trying INI. files again. i will update status soon, btw have non-steam FO NV and it works so perfect.. maybe time to move to non steam skyrim as well :smile:

ps: i have xbox 360 version too but my tv kinda sucks ;)

Edited by Stympel

Weird spelling for your game?....google brought up *snip*

YA, get a non modded game running first. Skyrim with all the DLC's then start adding mods. Did the Game ever Run? I only ask because as we get used to adding mods to a Bethesda game , we (I) don't even think and download mods as the game is downloading from Steam...lol.

Lets not mention pirate sites please - mica

what :D, no not PB version but soon i gonna DL it if this "offical" does not work :wink:

as i said game ran good but when i added 1/3 of my lasts mods then problems started, but it seems that it would be easier to do whole uninstall and start all over, Or install PB version which is too working in it "own" way lol :tongue: (joke)

This skyrim i have bought years ago :tongue: in my mind this is pretty old game already

dunno what of those spelling sounded weird and bring PB in google, i have never installed anything from PB for sure.

But well steam ehh.. never liked STEAM. only use it if i have to, like this case.

EDIIT: YAY, got this working now! thanks much camaro for help :P

Edited by Stympel

That *Snip is funny because i never spelled it out in the first place....

Glad ya have it working.....make sure to add mods slow -n-easy. One mod ...start the game , play for a few mins. you can always ADD mods later but removing a mod you find you don't like is way harder if not impossible.

Now go play...lol..i am !