Call of duty modern warfare 2

overload1977

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. i own them both. good memory.. why? lol.

You should come and play with me on the SWAT server. Jump on Ventrillo and have a blast. We should be on tomorrow sometime starting at around 2pm PST. Probably be about 6 - 10 of us playing, we take breaks and such for food and stuff but generally there is someone always on after 2pm. If you have to start over we can level you up so you can unlock your perks and get better weapons. my email address is my MSN so just add me. Be cool to get a game going with someone I met here. Most of the SWAT members are police or Feds or retired police and Feds and military, good bunch of peeps.

i have all the Cod games and they are fun but rainbow 6 was always my baby, i guess i like tactical shooters better i hate the running around like a nutter style or camping up with a sniper rilfe and stooting them in the head have you see the replays in cod half the time they are not aiming at you and they get a head shot pppfffff

i have all the Cod games and they are fun but rainbow 6 was always my baby, i guess i like tactical shooters better i hate the running around like a nutter style or camping up with a sniper rilfe and stooting them in the head have you see the replays in cod half the time they are not aiming at you and they get a head shot pppfffff

RvS was my game too, until I stopped playing anything and then when I came back started COD4. I un-installed RvS... Now RvS is no longer supported by PB so any new hacks that come out people will get away with, so you are stuck with the Punksbusted site GUID ban lists. COD4 is a good game "if" you play on a good server with good people... sometimes a few bad apples get into our server but they weed themselves out through stupidity.

This is my come back to first person shooters in about 10 years last time I played one of these. Was when team fortress class was still hot on the market and love that game. Instead of trusting myself to pick out "TF2" I trusted a friend and went with Cod6...

I have COD6 for about a week now and i have beat the brains out of the game.. So I am back to oblivion because I am already bored with it. I can not make it fun again by modding it into something different and new nor can i get online to play it because those moron want to take down to console level. 60 bucks US for game that is bigger let down than Gothic 3 the forsaken gods.

For 60 bucks I could had more fun with a bottle of scotch and really bad hangover.

Well I never saw the price rise as something to make me boycot the game. They did not rise the price for Xbox or PS3 versions just the PC version and it was 60 bucks. So no real issure there for me. It was the same price for the consol versions so I would end up paying the same no matter the system I got it for.

Now I see it could be annoying for those who raised the prices for the consols as well but for me it was completly worth it I see my self getting a year+ out of this game.