ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Ultimate Vampire Oblivion

coilsofthesnake

I personally like Sinblood cause i see pics of his/her characters and there usually dark from what i have seen and I really want my oblivion to be EVIL a place where my Vampire Can Rule i want clothes landscapes EVERYTHing that could help me achieve that. and any help would be DEEPLY appreciated. and i don't like vampmless vampires although Aliyah was hot.

I personally like Sinblood cause i see pics of his/her characters and there usually dark from what i have seen and I really want my oblivion to be EVIL a place where my Vampire Can Rule i want clothes landscapes EVERYTHing that could help me achieve that. and any help would be DEEPLY appreciated. and i don't like vampmless vampires although Aliyah was hot.

In Sinblood's case just forget about his characters and their hairstyles. Those are custom and I've seen enough of his responses to know he does not share them, though I agree they are stunning - some of the best texture work I've seen. I'm quite grateful that he does release some of the clothing and armors however. :)

As for "everything else" it's mostly a matter of browsing around for things that you like. There's plenty of castles and vampire lairs and vampirism mods and such, but since each is a little different it's really up to personal preference.

• 3 weeks later...