Launcher Crash

Kyleomfg

Just recently I had a perfectly running skyrim but decided I needed to add some HD mods. After adding and cleaning mods I tried to run SKSE, Skyrim Launcher, and TESV.exe all of which would not seem to load. SKSE would blink to the command prompt but close the other exe's would not open anything.

Since then I have reinstalled the game three or so times, whiped registry of anything skyrim all times, reinstalled drivers, reinstalled direct x, run as admin.

Skyrim Launcher wont open so I cannot create INI files

At my wits end. I've followed every post related to my issue and tried everyone's advice to no avail.

At this moment I've got fully updated drivers, and a fresh install of Skyrim LE. Skyrim launcher does not open, skse closes at command prompt, and TESV.exe seems to do nothing.

My os is win7 I've got an nvidia gtx 650ti

Help a brotha out I'm about to have a nervous breakdown hah

Edited by Kyleomfg

You seem to be sure the HD mods caused your issue. Hopefully you remember exactly what mods you downloaded. After reinstalling none of the mods should be there anymore, so they technically can't keep causing anything at all, since they're simply not there anymore. But first of all post a list of the mods you added. Are you sure there was nothing else you did apart from adding the HD mods?