Where in the hell did Fawkes get those pants?

BakaSmurf

Ever since I laid eyes on Fawkes for the first time, the very first thing that I thought was, and have never stopped wondering; "Where in the hell did he get those pants?"

By the look of Fawkes' tattered rags he was wearing his Vault Suit when he was exposed to the FEV and turned into a Super Mutant, so where did those Super Mutant-sized pants come from? Was he wearing them under his regulation Vault Suit when he was mutated? Did his idiotic bretheren have the decency to give him a pair of giant pants that matched the colour of the Vault Suit to wear after locking him in that cell for 200+ years? Or are adult-sized Vault Suits actually 2-peice uniforms with the gap covered up by the belt? Has anybody else ever wondered this, or am I the only one?

Seriously, Where in the hell did he get those pants?

Like the incredible hulk, fitting pants instantly metabolize upon grotesque transformation as a counter response to acute embarrassment by the brain.

You see, not everything down there grows in size.

So he's just wearing Magic Pants? (Tv Tropes ftw)

Well, that explains a lot. Maybe. I guess.

Clearly his pants are also mutated by the FEV. Even Feral Ghouls know to guard the family jewels.