Bunker 72

pigeon08

Hi all, this is for those who love Bunker 72 and I decided to post a thread here

This is to make it into a perfect home for people

NOTE; this is not for bug reporting but feel free to add link to mods that they want included but ask permission first please

What features/extra pieces do you want in it???

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1184308-1251219455.JPG

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1184308-1251234979.JPG

Ideas so far

• Ammo maker
  • Trophy Room (with stands for mounting weapons on walls)
  • Museum
  • Kitchen (more organised and extra stove for recipies)
  • Possible underground garden for recipie ingredients
  • Shower area and spa
  • Proper bedroom for player, possibly well decorated
  • Ability to change radio station (my advice is make it selectable from the PC)
  • Possible homey feelinjg (I think just in the bedroom)
  • Mannequin room (in the trophy room/museum ready to don armor)
  • Voice over saying welcome to B72 etc. (Robotic Voice possibly from your protectron if NPCs work well)
  • Ladder from panic room, or somewhere in the Bunker leading to Wasteland
  • Tunnels system (too much RR vault in my opinion)
  • Home like study/office with high class furniture (baroque style)
  • Different esm that adds a door in a more realistic location like DC ruins (but keep an esm with door in megaton/tenpenny)
  • Repair function, maybe from robot
  • Energy drinks, being built by nfckitten :)
  • Live targets in the range, is in the works 99.8% sure
  • Optional patch for Better Life through Chems and Calibr for sorting
  • Robotic voice saying things like welcome and maybe the odd joke, maybe use the one from megaton when it says welcome to megaton, choice of welcome sir or madam
  • Cooking add-on, freezing and cooking changes the food
  • And why not; a full lenght cat suit with a tail XD
  • DLC Sorters are being made but still putting it here
  • Guards, maybe robots or human
  • Ability to recruit people to live in the bunker, maybe capture raiders
  • Leveled attacks, possiblilty, maybe from Complex when its made
  • More NPCs as option, more occupied
  • More weapon and armour schematics
  • A quest or price to get the bunker

Wow, quite a lot of things, i'll check which will definitely not be added to cut the list down soon

Thanks for the ideas

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A virtual battlefield would be cool, you could make it so that you can choose the environment (Forest, Desert, Urban, Trenches, Metro) and number of enemies. Sorta like the RR Companion Vault, except that you should make it a separate room as to reduce lag.

Depends on the player I think tho, I really didn't have a need for the expanded armory in version 2 or 3 even. but for alot of it, its just looks, and having a static container in a area for looks and not have it useable seems odd and pointless too

Looking to have something like a virtual battlefield for version 3.1 in the 3rd range that will be comming, Need to spend some more time learning how to work with npcs and such to get it to works as i'd like.

Yay, lostmisery, this is just for people who want there ideas heard and since it is easier here than on the comments as they got lost easily, I made this, ZombieUK knows a lot about NPCs if you want help on them and once again RR Companion Vault had a great shooting range

@TheChan, sorry i didn't get it XD But that is why it doesn't need to be expanded, so you don't see all the lockers and such

But the virtual range sounds really good, hope you can make it Lostmisery

ya i'm going to get one set up for problems bugs and such to filter those to 1 place

I did some work with RR Companion Vault and the navmesh problems, well it was the KOR vault which is the same just remade, so I have seen how it works and such, and like his gun spawners the range uses a place at me script so I need to work around that , Have enough problems with the floating guns,without the save game bloating

but it should come with 2 settings

1inside

the other outside

and the 2nd range is looking like its going to be more geared to explosives and weapons such as that

Ammo maker like in the PITT would be nice but say it uses all metals like tin can etc as well as scrap metal - maybe even use weapons you don't need :)

Trophy Room

~~~~~~~~~

Collections from all over the wasteland - Like full baseball collection Nuka cola etc etc you could make quests out of it and with each one you complete unlocks another and you get something special or what ever - having everything on display with lighting etc.

Forsure, i'd expect to see that in bunker72. Bottom line, i'm a very lazy person at heart.

so if I can go to Bunker72 and set up for my next adventure and head out from there,

So Right now, If it can go in your inventory - It will get sorted

If you can buy it at the store - you can but it at the bunker

The creation table I expect to be evolving into something a little more complex and useful

But forsure thanks for the post

and thats something I'd like to have installed around the same time as the armor sorted, Both should be in game before 3.1