Bunker 72

pigeon08

QUESTION: will an update to 3.1 remove all my NPC's from B72?

at this time i'm not sure. but if it does require such a change I'll take care of the lockers and items

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pigeon08 Since you started this thread and have 1st post it might be an idea to list all the ideas as they get submitted in that 1st post.

Just expanding on what I've requested already

Ammo maker

~~~~~~~~~

like in the PITT would be nice but say it uses all metals like tin cans,Spanners,Hammers etc as well as scrap metal you could add this to the garage but I'd like it to be the same industrial look and feel like in the PITT

Trophy Room

~~~~~~~~~

Collections from all over the wasteland - Like full baseball collection Nuka cola etc etc you could make quests out of it and with each one you complete unlocks another and you get something special or what ever - having everything on display with lighting etc.

If the trophy is big enough you could line the walls with pre war clothing and have it quest related also

Toilet Area

~~~~~~~~

Huge Spa Bath nicer toilets showers fountains etc etc Does everything have to look dirty and unclean in the bunker :(

Again this could go at end of diner area - make a hallway where cola machine is to spa ,shower and toilet area - the other toilet area in storage area could be redone as storage for misc junk

Kitchen

~~~~~

I still think that a walk in pantry(with Freezer) can go where I requested it - if your gonna make a working kitchen it's bizarre that you have to walk a mile to get stuff - move the nuka cola machine - remove the shelves add another stove (2 stoves) and add pantry with freezer (you don't have to remove the other freezer) I understand your making recipes - please don't give them to us - make us work for them :)

maybe you could also add a garden for fresh clean ingredients

Sleeping Area

~~~~~~~~~

So downstairs is for the the grunts/servicemen how about a top/elite personel sleeping area on the top floor (could be extension to nicer shower block) - nice rooms beds etc and maybe a PIMP heart shaped bed for me :)

I'll add more to this post later

While all these ideas look great and are possible to implement, please keep in mind that alot of work is still going into Bunker72 and some of these ideas might take a while to implement (if accepted). most likely after 3.1, there is alot planned for that release and lostmisery, pigeon08 and I are working hard to get most of the content done by then, so please be patient. There will be an update on the status of any ideas accepted once decided upon.

While all these ideas look great and are possible to implement, please keep in mind that alot of work is still going into Bunker72 and some of these ideas might take a while to implement (if accepted). most likely after 3.1, there is alot planned for that release and lostmisery, pigeon08 and I are working hard to get most of the content done by then, so please be patient. There will be an update on the status of any ideas accepted once decided upon.

Yes I understand this fully but as this thread suggests it's for ideas to put into Bunket 72 - I am not Damanding they be put in yesterday or Damanding they be put in at all :confused:

Ya having everything on the first post is a good idea, I did that the other day for Problems and bugs, but I dont think its finished, so I should really finish it before I say anything :P

but unrelated to the below, "Does everything have to look dirty and unclean in the bunker" for now yes. when it was being created I was looking for a hi tech treasure found in the wastelands. but because of what was going on in the complex everyone left. so no one to clean it up. but with 3.03 and in patch to come up to 3.1 you will start to see more of a story unfold as quests start coming up to get the bunker to a working status. so it should start to look better in patches to come

So I think I got them all but if I missed some sorry.

Ability to choose the radio station

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---Should have been in the release of version 3, but I didn't want to push the date back further so I pushed it back to 3.1

Ammo maker

-like in the PITT would be nice but say it uses all metals like tin cans,Spanners,Hammers etc as well as scrap metal you could add this to the garage but I'd like it to be the same industrial look and feel like in the PITT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---Yes, There will be something like this in the bunker at 3.1

Trophy Room

-Collections from all over the wasteland - Like full baseball collection Nuka cola etc etc you could make quests out of it and with each one you complete unlocks another and you get something special or what ever - having everything on display with lighting etc.

If the trophy is big enough you could line the walls with pre war clothing and have it quest related also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---This was sorta where I was trying to go with the safe room. but I guess people would like something bigger or at least more to it. I have something in mind, so I guess we'll see were that goes :)

Toilet Area

Huge Spa Bath nicer toilets showers fountains Again this could go at end of diner area - make a hallway where cola machine is to spa ,shower and toilet area - the other toilet area in storage area could be redone as storage for misc junk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---I think the washroom will have a bit of a make over but I dont expect there to be any room changes aside from the range and perhaps the lowel level. it took a long time to get it set up in a why that was as close to Version 1 and 2 as possible. ( spent alot of time getting those to look as I wanted it to be and I didn't need a ton a space to run around in), and if I moved the washroom to the diner area, it forces players to have it expanded to go to the washroom.

Kitchen

I still think that a walk in pantry(with Freezer) can go where I requested it - if your gonna make a working kitchen it's bizarre that you have to walk a mile to get stuff - move the nuka cola machine - remove the shelves add another stove (2 stoves) and add pantry with freezer (you don't have to remove the other freezer) I understand your making recipes - please don't give them to us - make us work for them smile.gif

maybe you could also add a garden for fresh clean ingredients

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---again looking back at version 2 the storage was right off the kitchen and worked perfectly. but after including the expandable rooms there was a bit of shifting of rooms to try and fit everything in. and just a lack of space to expand the kitchen back, little things like a stove is easy enough., and because I cant go back after removing the nuka cola and shelves, I dont see the point in adding a pantry, with so many so close to the stove as is.

But after working in Kitchens for a decade it does not seem that bizarre to walk the much at all. just to compare if I stock the crap out of my home kitchen i'm good for a few months, if i'm alone. setting it up as a smaller version of some of the places I have worked i'd be good for alot longer

But no worries, there will be a free be or 2 to learn some skills, but the garden sounds like a decent idea,

Sleeping Area

So downstairs is for the the grunts/servicemen how about a top/elite personel sleeping area on the top floor (could be extension to nicer shower block) - nice rooms beds etc and maybe a PIMP heart shaped bed for me smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---well you are the top/elite personel :) but no I dont seem myself really going up since I tried so hard to go down, but I think I'll work something like that in with the other room in its own cell, due to the lack of space.

But ya we do have alot of work left to do as we work pretty freely and run with ideas and improve on them as we go, i'll try and have the patch notes updates soon as well as a full expected list coming to 3.1 and at which point we're prob going to cut off request to finalize and ready 3.1

**EDIT / UPDATE**

armor manequins and a way to display special weapons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---To keep it diffrent from the other 2 house mods just wont be in there, same with the swords and fish tank and a few other things which make those 2 mods either unique or the same. I think they are both good mods. well 1 of them, the other one just causes alot of problems and glitches in game ( not pointing fingers) but I think it we're to see something like that in the Bunker it would come with its unique style

Giving the Bunker a Homey feeling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---I might play around with this in the home section i the garage, but as far as making the bunker have that feeling prob not as it would be more pulling it away from a bunker and into the home section