Bunker 72

pigeon08

Might I suggest a better location? I don't mean to come off as hostile (or, god forbid, rude!), but I just can't see how anyone could think adding this to the Tenpenny/Megaton homes in any way made any sense. It's kind of convenient I guess, but it's just something I can't get past. It's a really cool home otherwise, I just think it should occupy somewhere other than some theoretical intangible dimension only accessable through some weird portals in player homes.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I suggest a better location? I don't mean to come off as hostile (or, god forbid, rude!), but I just can't see how anyone could think adding this to the Tenpenny/Megaton homes in any way made any sense. It's kind of convenient I guess, but it's just something I can't get past. It's a really cool home otherwise, I just think it should occupy somewhere other than some theoretical intangible dimension only accessable through some weird portals in player homes.

Not only that but I think it would save some work with conflicts with other mods for those houses :) :thumbsup:

Yes there will be npcs, but, because I dont like having npcs in my bunker or even around me. (3-5 mods for dogmeat can pretty much turn him into a npc that looks like my dog) hell I wanted a dog house in there, but. it just didn't look right anywhere. so I'm pretty sure any npcs that will come to this bunker will be as a added patch, OR not available untill you buy one. ( wow the sounded wrong)

ya, ya was really hostile but more rude then anything, :D, no i'm very easy going you could make some very personal attacks at me and wouldn't mean much of anything. its more the really stupid questions that bother me, Eg: "Hi, I downloaded Bunker 72: a Megaton or Tenpenny Player home, and cant seem to find the door to access my bunker in Rivet City. Please help " :confused: ............. :wallbash:

so ya back on topic.

moving the door when I did for version 3. bothers me also, because if you were outside you should be able to see it and you cant, so I think it will be back to its old location as to also fix any problems with players using MHO also. But as far as moving it to a outside location, I think I Would have to wait and see if I can get everything from a player home in the bunker and everything to do in town from the bunker,

for 3.1 when the story is in place depending on the above, the locations will make more sense, + with The garage released around the same time if its a matter of a location with its own fast travel location outside a town. for players with both mods, the garage will also act as a back door into the wastelands.

i'm sure there will be some things in it that will make it worth downloading for players not looking for a vehicle.

but also I might play around with it abit and try to toss in a 3rd door if all fails allowing players further choices with their bunker.

also iane6662006 feel free to upload your banner picture to the user uploaded pictures, Its really nicely done.

You wanna know what I think there is a lack of... just in general modded Fallout... Pistols... I want more good pistols... but enough about that... >.<

how bout themes? Nahh... to much work... Hmmm... Pictures, this bunker needs more wall hangings...

oh even maybe just shooting the poo with me for 15-20 ish running over the basics in nifskope, I cant seem to load or work with anything in it. so helping get past that roadblock should allow me to start learning that program and hopefully making my own.

just throwing this out there.....

u could put the entrance on the lowest level in the vault tec building saying it was experimental and for CEO's. or even put it at the white house and put the president buy the outside of the door showing he never made it inside on time or even make him a feral ghouls or even a smart 1 living on the inside

just ideas so don shun me with StOopIdNESs :blink:

Sorry nfckitten think we were typing at same time and I missed this one

"You wanna know what I think there is a lack of... just in general modded Fallout... Pistols... I want more good pistols... "

---I totally agree, I just use the one I installed in 3.02 (sidearm, but named diffrently in my own game) I'm a total pistol guy so I expect to see some more in time, altho i'm kinda looking to slow down on collecting others models so I can learn to create some of my own.

But ontop of lack of pistols I think there needs to be more powerful ones, nothing overpowered but just something that I dont have to start using Lasers and Plasma,

Same goes for leather armor, which I like the style I guess, I totally see there being a leather power armor coming to the bunker. so you can still have a endgame effect without the bulky ness if players are anything like me

"how bout themes? Nahh... to much work... "

----yes way to much work to get it all set up to work well with the expanded areas, but I do expect in time there to be DLC themes. to slightly change some of the items and what not, so in a way there should be something like this idea coming :)

"Hmmm... Pictures, this bunker needs more wall hangings..."

----ya I tried to play around with this in version 3, but I can add some more for sure :) not to sure how homey feeling they will be, but they will fit into the bunker

and ethanmmm

I wont shun you :P i'll let pigeon do that hahaha

but ya, both those locations seem a little out of the way, as I am going to play around with a 3rd entrance for players who dont want to be in megaton or tenpenny, Im not going to promise anything as of yet, because the garage should act as such in theory so I might wait to see if it works well with players.

And just to touch base on the kitchen again.(and I may be repeating myself on some of this) but the bunker needs to make sense and have a good flow for a minimized and 1 person living space. the expanded areas are just a extra or a way for players unlike me who want a bigger feel to their living space.

But after spending some more time in the geck today I started to play around with expanding the kitchen I came across the same errors I was having before.

because it opens in 2 areas rather then one, the pieces used to do this dont leave me the ones I need to expand it back further without cutting into the mainelevator and the lab/kitchen wall, expanding it back more so its next to the eating area, just has a weird feeling, more like 2 smallers kitchens so i'll playing around with it a bit more but will promise nothing.

I don't shun people, just close my eyes and run out the room :P

But I was thinking, leave the entrance until the garage, then make it so from the wasteland entrance to the garage has a lift leading to B72, and for a location of the garage, i was thinking Scrapyard, just a lot of room, good for the hover chair or a race :P

Should have PMed you that but ah well, got some more ideas for stuff, gona PM you it though, far too top secret