Bunker 72

pigeon08

Not sure if this was on here but a unique weapon and armor collector of sorts. Like you activate it and it takes all your unique items or ones that you pick. and then you can get them back. Like Mini Hideout's remountable katanas.

I thought I had done something like that with the entire weapons sorter. But it works with all your weapons, puts them on display and you can get them back., its just bigger, so rather then 1 stand showing off your weapon, you have the entire armory doing it. at this point the weapons layout is only about 1/3 finished

But unlike Megaton House and Theme Overhaul and I believe Mini Hideout - Player Home - Katanas reacts the same way. You have the choice of where to put and display your weapons. its not a fixed piece where your stuck with it where I want it to be. the Choice is yours

and unlike RR Companions Vault, which I believe is the same as KOR's vault, this setup wont cause savegame bloating.

like I said tho its 1/3 finished, and I still need to set up the unique ones and such

asfar as for armor, I just waited a bit because it was going to take all armor and leave you naked, so pretty I wanted to do something diffrent, almost like the weapons layout but not quite, so I dont expect you will see a unique armor sorter untill 3.1 but we're trying to have a armor sorter working with the containers in place for 3.03 as a temp add in untill its corrected into a better design.

(If I'm off base with what you ment, let me know)

Megaton House and Theme Overhaul, RR Companions Vault and Mini Hideout - Player Home - Katanas are 3 mods that in the upcoming patches your going to see bunker72 drift further away from. or if they are present it will hold a Bunker72 uniqueness to it which will have it stand apart from the others

and for the scrapyard, since YOU made me put in a tenpenny entrance and i'd like to keep a somewhat real flow going, entrance is going to be between those 2 locations :P

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't mind where it is but I know people don't like mods that are biased the the :goody two shoes" i.e. put it in megaton only lol

But somewhere open would be good for the garage

And for isgod101 wanted, perhaps putting the most impressive weapons on the wall??

Say an autoaxe looks cool, well all my guns do thanks to UWWUT and EVE but the best ones should be on the walls or a certain area for your favourite wepaons and if you choose the ones for that area on the wall then it would be good

just a thought and hope that is what he meant :)

Fallout needs cat's...

>.<

But seriously, how bout a voice over... something saying "Bunker open" or stuff like that... and an alarm system... hay, we got a panic room... and, a lot like another suggestion, have a ladder out of the panic room to the wastes...

...never fall

and with the voice, i could be just a prerecorded item that would play every so often, like airport announcements.

And finally i have a suggestion for a new room, i think a "trophy" room would be awesome, just a circular room with a number of mannequins standing in it wait to don a suit of armor.

and as a personal office have it be less vault, and more say baroque, have it be a wooden room with warm lights, bookshelves on every wall a large exotic desk, and high class furniture. just two things i think would make this mod more home-like.

I want a full lenght cat suit with a tail :D

And i'll add your tunnel suggestion to the front page bit

As for the trophy room it is already suggested and same for mannequins but i'll say it should be able to mount weapons on the wall??

And i'll add an office study but luxurious and home-like if thats ok, just shortening it

@maywire, can lostmisery use the vibroblade in his mod??? all credit would go to you obviously :)

Yeah, no problem. But I still empore you... or.. well whoever is the author of this mod, to at least add a more realistic entrance somewhere, preferably close to the DC ruins. :)

The garage will be in a realistic place but maybe a spearat esp could be added for a different location but don't know as its biggest selling point is as a home add-on I think

Lostmisery is answering now i think :D

I'll add it to the request page

Yeah, no problem. But I still empore you... or.. well whoever is the author of this mod, to at least add a more realistic entrance somewhere, preferably close to the DC ruins. :)

Ok I get what you were saying now, before it sounded like you were talking about how the entrance will move depending on which player home the player was at, which was more me not wanting to update 2 cells in the geck every patch.

but ya I see what you mean now, I have a hard time with that myself, not so much with the Tenpenny one, but in megaton it just doesn't make alot of sense. so ya not sure how i'll work that concidering for the Bunker, I'm trying not to use any other requirements except fallout 3, so all players can use this mod. and I can see how moving both entrances could not go well with some players. So for now, how's about a patch so it can increase the lore / real feeling by moving the entrance? maybe play around with it further in upcoming patches so players can decide only from the first load, where say out of 2-4 places the bunker can be, (north and south, maybe east and west)

And thanks for allowing me to use the vibroblade in this mod, Would have liked the Katanas, but I want to try and stay away from the other 2 player home mods ahead of this one atm. and besides, the vibroblade looks better ;) so again thanks.

I want a full lenght cat suit with a tail

----Not too sure how to go about this, trying to learn a few more programs as I go to hopefully start creating some custom items in the bunker

tunnel system

----I'm trying to keep a realistic feel for in the game. and having a tunel system to all the major place would either be a cheat, or a very long walk to get to each place anyhow. But to make travel faster when the garage is finished and on its final version you will be able to use a vehicle to get to these places, keeping up with a real feeling

trophy room it is already suggested and same for mannequins but i'll say it should be able to mount weapons on the wall??

----may be coming but it would stay in tune with whats in the bunker currently. both ideas are great, but also run parallel to the other 2 player homes

office study but luxurious and home-like

----There prob wont be a home like feeling coming to bunker 72 as we're trying to keep a military / bunker feel to it, but there may be more of a place like this in the garage for players looking for such a feeling

and with the voice, i could be just a prerecorded item that would play every so often, like airport announcements.

----Had actually given this one some thought. not quite like airport announcements but I think that would be a better touch then what I had in mind. not sure when this would be ready to go tho.

and no that wont be the biggest selling point for the garage. ;) thinking something along the lines of driveable APC