Bunker 72

pigeon08

ya i'm totally ok with it, I think its a fantastic idea, and would love to use it in the bunker when your finished making it.

I wouldn't want to take it just for the bunker tho, since I could see there being a high demand for such drinks

a bar will be there, but its more like the minibar you see around, it will be converted n ready to use. we'e still playing around with npc's and what not so I do expect to see that in later patches

but for voice overs and such ya. prob (if at all) in the complex. I think its great but its more a lack in skills at this point

GoTOwned and Myself are both learning the GECK as we go. and on top of that, alot of our ideas fall alittle outside what the geck is able to do ( at least with ease) so we cant even google right now how to fix problems we're running into. without learning 5 other areas of the GECK and bending them into 1 to fix our needs :)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Red Brahmin... I think it will be expired... Awesome if could be made by you.

When you enter the freezer Room, after a time you will be freezed (MZ effect) if you don't wear a special clothe.

Also, during the recipe process, at the kitchen you will obtain a cake, but you should put it into the oven during 1 hour (I think is the shortest time for triggers) before obtaining the complete cake? Of course, it can also be done with other food that need tobe placed inside a container into the Freezer room (idea hit: a freezed mirelurk inside :sick: ? It could be a sorter of mirelurk meat).

Only two minor optional patches: compatibility with Better Living Trough Chems for the Medical Sorter and CALIBR for ammo sorter.

Oh, and do you have controlled the items of the enemys on the target rang? I think you sould'nt be able to take the items from her corpses, because it may be a simulation. If you cannot go to the corpse's place, everything's fine, but if not, you could use the animation from Anchorage (optional).

Oh, and do you have controlled the items of the enemys on the target rang? I think you sould'nt be able to take the items from her corpses, because it may be a simulation. If you cannot go to the corpse's place, everything's fine, but if not, you could use the animation from Anchorage (optional).??

----How do you mean?

Yes there will 100% be a Better living through chems patch,, Calibr slightly longer because I dont use it lol :P

but ya before anything fun like that there will be Dlc patches for their items

for the elevator not letting you to the Expand terminal

1. what version are you on, Version 3, Version 3.1 or 3.2
  2. has it been like that since you installed the bunker if not
  3. what were you doing when it started to happen

1. Im using version 3.02. With no clutter.
  2. At first the elevator was fine. I could go to the terminal or the other downstairs area. After a few trips up and down (I was comparing expanded/minimized stuff) there was a sort of invisible box. It divided the elevator in 2. I could go in the big area but not the terminal and I could stand on top of it. If i moved around on top of it i would fall through but not be able to get out. Then i had to use noclip to get in and out.
  3. ^^^^^

Is that clear enough?

noclip is a temp fix to this problem and wont correct it for later patches also,

like I had talked about in the readme, the elevators are very tricky, and we're trying to get all the information related to their problems, since there are more then 1 problem that can occur with them depending on whats happened prior.we're planning to have most of those problems resolved ( at least the one no clipping wont 100%fix.)at 3.03 rather then 3.04 as expected. so a previously stated if such a blockage occurs with the elevators, you need to reload your game from a save before this happened.

upcoming patches will prevent this but not sure how to refix the wall afterwards.

for further updates regarding upcoming patches and know problems and bugs

Click this link

Some good news... sorta... I have figured out a couple of the drinks for the exclusive Bunker 72 bit... veeeewwwwwyyyyy secret stuff! >.<

I need to PM you lost with some details in forms of questions... >.<

But I am starting the textures now!