Bunker 72

pigeon08

I dont know if this has been asked, but, A FOOK weapon sorter would be grand(possibly in the basement of the range, Lots of room) and for the first aid box a sorter for BLTC chems would be awesome too =D

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a new weapons blue print actually.

What im thinking about is a weapon that is in most respects a grenade launcher, capable of using any game standard grenade with out modification. Frag, pulse, plasma and Nuka. They would use the same damage that they would if you had thrown them, but now you can send them farther, sorta like using a Rock-it Launcher or Fat man

In addition it should be able to use mines as ammo, letting you launch them out to set mine feilds at a distance.

The parts I have in mind for its construction are:

Compressor

Capasitor

Tin Can x 4

Scrap Metal

Sawed off shotgun

Surgical tubing

I also think it should be a silent weapon, since it would be using compressed air to send the grenade or mine flying

All good ideas, as for the Auto Item sorter, Lost and I had a look at it a while ago, if it is working now hopefully will implemt it as a side sorter so the main one is still there

Hmm, there are a lot of ideas already listed so i wont add any myself. However i will say which ones dont make sense or arent really that usefull/needed (based on my opinion).

Trophy room. Arent there already enough shelfs? For example, the room with the lift before the Range room, has a lot of shelfs and cases (doubt that its needed for weapons, since there is enough weapon space in the main room armory and basement armory). Then there is the Lounge, expanded or unexpanded, both have a lot of shelfs for trophies. I doubt you need another room like the lounge with a sofa to sit on and watch the trohpies for hours?;P The place is already well customizable and has a lot of free space.

Then, my personal opinion on 'all kind of sorters' ... i dont like automatic stuff in cases like this. I like to sort it myself so i know where it is later. Especially because i dont carry 10 rifles and 10 different ammo types on myself, to keep it real ya'now (1 sniper rifle, 1 smg/assault rifle, 1gun/sawed-off shotgun and a backpack where the aid, misc and ammo is). And to be honest, this house mod isnt made for a quick ''enter, put items in random container, sleep, wake up, go on mission or scavange cruise''. Just take your time to sort all the items when you move from a different home or just decorate it step by step if you just started a new game, what's the rush?

Edit: Now, while typing this i did get an idea. Pigeon08, if you remmember what i mentioned about the dark and scary lower level. I have an idea about that one. When you finish ''The Complex'' storyline and add it in the future versions of the mod, you could make something like: ''Upon finishing this quest an option to expand the lower levels (jail cell and reactor room) has been added'' for the purpose of a warmer feel to the new home. You could add that to the bunker as well. It just dosent feel right to live in a house where there are skeletons all around so ''You take the matter into your own hands and start cleaning the leftovers of dead bodies and pervious residents. You start fixing the generator, washing the blood away from the walls and floors and change the dark red lights''.

Bunker 72 pro. ;P