Bunker 72

pigeon08

@dario6689: The trophy room will have certain places on the wall where you can put out weapons and armour hopefully (similar to the armoured vault suit in Moiras at the start)

As for unlocking bits of the Bunker as you do the quest, good idea, Lost and I had something similar planned and we are also going to make a starting quest to actually get access to the bunker so it isn't all free

@everyone else: A 20th Century weapon sorter is definitely wanted by me but it is hard to do so not ETA on it, sorry

A misc sorter is a bit useless but maybe a sorter jst for schematic parts which may be what you wnated

there will not be stuff like a dance floor and swimming pool as it is too much like RR Vault

And armour sorter is already being made

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter FOOK2 sorter...

@dario6689: The trophy room will have certain places on the wall where you can put out weapons and armour hopefully (similar to the armoured vault suit in Moiras at the start)

As for unlocking bits of the Bunker as you do the quest, good idea, Lost and I had something similar planned and we are also going to make a starting quest to actually get access to the bunker so it isn't all free

@everyone else: A 20th Century weapon sorter is definitely wanted by me but it is hard to do so not ETA on it, sorry

A misc sorter is a bit useless but maybe a sorter jst for schematic parts which may be what you wnated

there will not be stuff like a dance floor and swimming pool as it is too much like RR Vault

And armour sorter is already being made

Awesome can't wait :thumbsup: As for myself I still want to invite Riley's Rangers to move in and I want a working slave pen trade for my evil side :thanks:Muwaaa

It would be cool if you moved the companion quarters from the lower levels and place it where the range entrance is and place the range entrance where the companion quarters is currently located. I think this would be better because it would solve a lot of headaches with trying to get the companions on that elevator. Also I would move the players quarters away from the bunker entrance and closer to the companions quarters.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...