Bunker 72

pigeon08

Ammo maker like in the PITT would be nice but say it uses all metals like tin can etc as well as scrap metal - maybe even use weapons you don't need :)

Trophy Room

~~~~~~~~~

Collections from all over the wasteland - Like full baseball collection Nuka cola etc etc you could make quests out of it and with each one you complete unlocks another and you get something special or what ever - having everything on display with lighting etc.

Very cool!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, its only because I've been living in B72 for a while now that I can start to be a bit picky- I would really like a dimmer switch/light switch for the main bunker living space/armory/canteen (1st floor) ...At the mo it feel very much like im living in Tescos :) It would be so good to take the fluroescent lights down a bit; unless ive missed a light switch somewhere with this feature? All I can find is a setting to turn auto on/off...

Still lovin it...it *is* the best place to kick back and reload between quests...

Cheers, M

cool thanks, for 3.1 those options show offer more, so when you turn it on or off the lightswitchs will come back but a dimmer is not something I thought of but a very intresting idea :)

@ECHOMORGAN: imagine living at Tesco's!! I'd rather be in Sainsburys XD

And how about a lighting scheme that you activate with switches, say bright/dim/off/red lights/flashing/something so random it blinds you and kills your character immediately

The last one has a nice ring to it :P

First, putting a few npcs in there would definately make it nicer. The bunker is rather large, and it seems almost empty without a few guards wandering around. Don't have to do too much here, just adding a few npcs here or there would make it a lot better in my opinion.

Second, I dont know if this is possible, but it would be nice if the weapons sorter put each individual weapon seperate on the shelves instead of stacking all of the same type in one container. Personally, I think any massive armory would have more than one of each type of weapon laying around.

If you want NPCs then getting somthing like Enclave Commander, original or Warhammer and then telling them to wait, then they just walk around your bunker =)

For the second idea; I personally have 23 chinese assault rifles, no cheats and I am level 14, imagine having every single gun out! lol

There would be no room but maybe a few of each would be possible but i Lostmisery is starting the garage and 3.1 so any time for requests is now

As far as npcs, its looking like there will be 1 for 3.1 but we're working out the finer points with how the npc will react with the elevators. if that goes well perhaps more, if not then maybe 1 per level.

and for not grouping all the weapons, yes it would be possible. but at the same time. that part of it is far from done. Still need to get all the Dlc weapons set up and placed. as well as the creation items, which for 3.1 again there should be alot more to choose from. There as also going to be the BB weapons and new Laser ones like I had set up in Version2update in the range. and move the unique ones out since they have diffrent meshes and look decent in the open, so all in all its a little less then 1/3 finished

First, putting a few npcs in there would definately make it nicer. The bunker is rather large, and it seems almost empty without a few guards wandering around. Don't have to do too much here, just adding a few npcs here or there would make it a lot better in my opinion.

Second, I dont know if this is possible, but it would be nice if the weapons sorter put each individual weapon seperate on the shelves instead of stacking all of the same type in one container. Personally, I think any massive armory would have more than one of each type of weapon laying around.

Snap!

I may be repeating myself but yes 'enclave commander' and the 'console commands' are you friends with regards to adding NPC's to B72. I currently have a few BoS (via EC) and the following npcs (robots) via console (below) 'wating' around in appropriate areas with so far none of them have gotten themselves skewed in any lifts. BUT WARNING do not add any human NPC's that have anykind of narrative AI, they will head imediately for the door (as they are programmed to be at a specific point of the main F3 map) so as it was nice having a vault 112 robobrain and Peabody in B72, you guessed it, they head straight for door and gets stuck in the lift and no, turning AI off (tai) only works temporarily.

Custom add if you want via console to liven the place up a bit.

In console type: player.placeatme (then form id number- npc will appear directly behind you)

Deputy Weld, Form ID: 0001FB39 1 1 1

Godfrey, Form ID: 0007F476 1 1 1

Sergent RL, Form ID: 9426e 1 1 1

If anyone knows of any others that wont immediately shoot the place up or head for the door let me know! I also have Jessi 'chillin' in her vailtec undies, although like a real woman she interacts too well with the space and eats all your food and doesn't share the bill.

Regards, EM

I also have Jenni 'chillin' in her vailtec undies, although like a real woman she interacts too well with the space and eats all your food and doesn't share the bill.

LMFAO