Bunker 72

pigeon08

Not sure if this was on here but a unique weapon and armor collector of sorts. Like you activate it and it takes all your unique items or ones that you pick. and then you can get them back. Like Mini Hideout's remountable katanas.

sorry :unsure:. When i wrote this i hadnt used the mod yet. How about an armor sorter? I know there is already named cabinets. Make enemies at "The Range" instead of targets. Some sort of teleporter? Maybe like the one used here? Get some virus protection for the computers? Lemme play WoW? Robot merchant with repair function?

Fix the elevator to go downstairs? There was an invisible wall and i couldnt get to the expand/minimize terminal.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this was on here but a unique weapon and armor collector of sorts. Like you activate it and it takes all your unique items or ones that you pick. and then you can get them back. Like Mini Hideout's remountable katanas.

sorry :unsure:. When i wrote this i hadnt used the mod yet. How about an armor sorter? I know there is already named cabinets. Make enemies at "The Range" instead of targets. Some sort of teleporter? Maybe like the one used here? Get some virus protection for the computers? Lemme play WoW? Robot merchant with repair function?

Fix the elevator to go downstairs? There was an invisible wall and i couldnt get to the expand/minimize terminal.

ya alot of those are in the readme for patch 3.1 but i'll touch base on them again...

Armor sorter is coming in 3.1

There will be 2 more ranges in 3.1, one of which will have npcs to attack

a teleporter is a little too unreal for me

NO PLAYING WOW servers always down ( and if I start again progress will slow on this mod ) :P

Repair choices n such in 3.1

for the elevator not letting you to the Expand terminal

1. what version are you on, Version 3, Version 3.1 or 3.2
  2. has it been like that since you installed the bunker if not
  3. what were you doing when it started to happen

I don't know why this took me so long to realize... but this is a bunker, not a vault... wow... now who feels like a dunce... >.<

But anywho... if we can't have cats... how bout some NfC Kittens? XD

(By the way... NfC's are an actual breed of cat's Norwegian Forest Cat... But no, that's not where my name comes from... >.<)

how bout energy drinks? You know, they give you a boost to your stats for a small time but as a down side they also make you crash after the effects wear off... like real energy drinks...

Hmmm... I may look into doing this... if people think it's a good idea... and then make it for the bunker...

[P.s. we all should use the same thingy in our sigs... just so there is a little bit of unity... I dunno which though... maybe Pigeon's... I like lost's but it's a little bit too big for my liking... and iane's is also a little big... maybe if we shrink em a little... well this is all just my opinion anyway...]

EDIT:

"And why not; a full length cat suit with a tail XD"

Oh hellz yeah!!! >.<

EDIT 2:

I am currently scouring the intranets (yes... I meant to spell it that way... sounds hip and crap... >.<) for all the info I can find about energy drinks... to make it a little more realistic... >.<

I was only suggesting it cos I thought some unified symbol (in our case, the banner) means organization and unity (Duhh Kitten boy)... and so people will know we are all on the same page...

That and it was just an opinion...

But I agree... with the too much loss of detail... but then again, I just like them to be smaller... That may not be the case for you guys... I dunno...

My favourites is lostmiserys but I made it, resizing it should be easy if a

everyone else agrees to it but for now having if different might mean more people click on it if they haven't seen it before ;)

And the energy drikn idea is good, maybe as the recipies and give it some stats like speed boost??

>.<

We should wait and see what Lost has to say first... About the banner...

As for the energy drinks... once I have a good mesh that I like... (I tried to make it but the UV's pissed me off...) and I also have to figure out how to have a temp addiction so I can have withdrawal after the main effect wears off...

But once those two kinks are worked out I was gonna make a list of what each ingredient of energy drinks do then I am gonna compile a list of good combination's and go from there...

I doubt a follower would be made but a barman similar to Shakes in Tenpenny would be possible, i'll add a follower but there are too many follower mods out there for the time being in my opinion

And @nfckitten: Would Lost be able to make your mod a part of B72?? When your done obviously :)

Keep the ideas coming

I quote (For funzies... >.<)

[Me]

"how bout energy drinks? You know, they give you a boost to your stats for a small time but as a down side they also make you crash after the effects wear off... like real energy drinks...

Hmmm... I may look into doing this... if people think it's a good idea... and then make it for the bunker..."

>.<

Just thought about it... I hope Lost is ok with this... if not I will release the full as a separate mod... >.<

I will release a couple for bug testing and stuff first...