Bunker 72

pigeon08

...with The garage released around the same time if its a matter of a location with its own fast travel location outside a town. for players with both mods, the garage will also act as a back door into the wastelands.

i'm sure there will be some things in it that will make it worth downloading for players not looking for a vehicle.

Re: Garage: I travel everywhere by vertibird (via EC) so if the Garage looked anything like a hanger that would be awesome(as i could add it as a custom position), then that would also justify a latter to the wastes (from the top, wasteland, it could look like a closed nukeular silo door). If there was a vehicle parked inside could be taken up via lift. Just a few ideas....

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and do you have controlled the items of the enemys on the target rang? I think you sould'nt be able to take the items from her corpses, because it may be a simulation. If you cannot go to the corpse's place, everything's fine, but if not, you could use the animation from Anchorage (optional).??

----How do you mean?

Operation Anchorage takes places in a simulation, and due to the action orientation, the corpses of the dead enemies disappear with a "hologram" effect, preventing you for looting their corpses (altough you can devore them :blink: ).

What I men is than the enemy corpses could use a similar animation, because you will also have your caps reward, not?

YEeeeeeees, :closedeyes: I know it, DLCs patches in their time.

Ummm, I feel like I am missing something... Cos from what I remember, the targets are stationary mannequins with those target things... so no need for some simulation... or are we getting actual people to run about?

There will be a target rang with live objectives (definetively better than in RR and in MZ). Of course, if it isn't a simulation, it the targets can be "captured enemies and creatures", like in PL.

And about the Protectron saying "Welcome to the Bunker 72", you could use the part of the dialogue with the Protectron outside Megaton, when he says Enter/Come on or something that means "Enter" (sorry, but I play in spanish (altough it's maybe impossible with FOOK, but no problem) and I don't know the exactly words, in spanish is "Tira pa' dentro") the first time you arrive to Megaton, after exiting the Vault 101 and when the Megaton DOrrs are opened, so maybe the this part of the Wellcome will change dependent of the language, of course only if this part of the dialoge has an audio archive for it alone.

I see pigeon has put the ida of the protectron's voice at the first post, so I'll consider it as an answer, so i don't doublepost.

I read (I think in the Readme) the Contention Cell will be radioactive, but, What about doing poison damage? It would be more accurate to your clinic clothe, because a medic coat and a gas mask for entering a irradiated room... (althoug the Gas Mask has a 30 radiation resistenve in FOOK).

And, with the support of nfckitten, the lab (when expanded) could have a refinery that can do energy drinks (I wouldn't add functions to the First Laboratory for two reasons: 1-Some mods changes its menu and could dissapear if it's menu is altered, and 2-The lab is too small an needs more things.

The clinic needs much clutter, and its infarmry is empty.

P.S:Can the walls that protect the hole to the comple(at the complex terminal) be opened, or only can be traspassed by tcl?

P.P.S: Suicide tentations XD

Ummm, I feel like I am missing something... Cos from what I remember, the targets are stationary mannequins with those target things... so no need for some simulation... or are we getting actual people to run about?

That would be so cool, a carbon copy of the Mothership Zeta shooting range where you can spawn raiders and radscorpions to waste in an arena would be the best.

I don't use the current shooting gallery, its rather lacklustre...

The walls at the complex terminal lift up adn a blue light appears by pressing a switch/lever

and maybe not a protectron, i'd much prefer a masterbrain cause of their uniqueness or a B72brain :)

As for the shooting range maybe a time limit for more caps might be good, as in the quicker you cut them down the more caps you get, using nukes would defeat the purpose though