Random Deaths

Klinsk

Hi!

I'm level 31, a Breton, and recently I started dropping dead at random. The screen turns blurry and I find myself respawning at my last (auto)save. No matter where I am; at first I thought it was due to Chesko's Frostfall mod I'm playing with (which happens to be NOT the case). I just can't play anymore, when I fast-travel to a city or go indoors, the same thing happens again. I have the latest Skyrim patch, I'm playing with Skyrim ReDone, Dawnguard, Dragonborn and the following mods installed (3DNPC [a voicemod], Falskaar, Here There Be Monsters, a house-building mod [it has no name], Immersive Weapons, JaySus Swords and Moonpath to Elsweyr [a new questmod]).

I'm absolutely baffled by this, I never had that before. Can someone help me? :)

I already did that, I still die. I momentarily "fixed" it, when I walk, the game works normal. Sprinting causes me to die apparently...

Another weird thing: I just accepted to become a Vampire by Lord Harkon but when he bites me, I die...

Have you checked for any illness / disease...Are you frozen..is the meter in the upper right corner showing?.....Stand near fire..ON it if necessary...lol

I so love Frostfall / Wet n cold / Winter is coming mods...they add so much to the game..