Most Liked NPC?

gpstr1

For some reason, I like Irene Metrick. She's not significant in any way, but I just like her-- she seems very..... self-assured.

And Rochelle Bantien. I just get the feeling that she's a neglected and repressed wife, eager, though she probably doen't even realize it, for my company. Nice butt too.... :wink:

And honestly, I like Mazoga. Sure she wanted me to call her sir, but I never actually did it. Just need to know how to work around the responses. And when she goes from being pushy and rude to being all giddy at being made a knight-errant, it just makes me smile.

And I really like Varel Morvayn. Humble and skilled and the best combination of big bankroll and little mercantile skill in the game. I prefer to think that (contrary to Rindir) he doesn't sell low and buy high because he's kind of an idiot, but because he just doesn't care that much-- the craft is the thing, and the money is secondary.

I'm sure there are others, but that'll do for now. Anyone else? Anyone you actually like?

The orc in the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary. he's a moron, but he's our moron, and he's such a nice guy. well, to his brothers and sisters anyways.
Mmm yeah-- he's another of my favorites.... umm..... Gogron gro-Bolmog, that's his name. He has such a simple and straightforward view of how things should be done and can't begin to understand why anyone would do 'em any differently. Just go in and kill and be done with it, right?

Thinking of the DB-- I like Antoinetta Marie too. She's a charming combination of vicious and goofy.

I love the Arena's Bloodworks master. Owyn or some such. "I don't know who you are friend, but you've got about ten seconds to tell me what you're doing in my Bloodworks before I lop your arms off."

You had me at "lop your arms off". <3