Most Liked NPC?

gpstr1

I really like the argonian guy in Leyawin that is always running away from his wife because he forgot to chores or something and his wife is always looking for him! I forget his name though....Theres just something about him I like. Oh I also like the gladiator in the arena:)

Chancellor Ocato and Ocheeva,was kinda bad that I had to kill her with her apprentince

you know, just the way you said that puts an image into a person's head...

o_O...how do you mean? bad or good? o_O

Chancellor Ocato and Ocheeva,was kinda bad that I had to kill her with her apprentince

o_O...how do you mean? bad or good? o_O

the way you said it "kill her with her apprentice" makes me think of someone being swung by the leg to hit Ocheeva in the face

Guess that'd have to be classed as a two-handed blunt weapon...... :D

I like Sheogorath. Just because he's the only character to make me laugh out loud while listening to what he has to say. I remember when he said he wanted to rip out my intestines or something. I giggled. And then there's his famous farewell: "Come back and see me again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!" Also his beard is awesome.

Also, M'Rajj-Dar, the Kajiit who sells you stuff in the DB. He hated me. A lot. But his stuff was awesome. Then *spoiler* as soon as you're assigned to kill him, he starts to love you. Killing him just breaks my heart.

Baurus is cool. He's like the perfect sidekick. And he's a redgaurd. He reminds me of Blade. Except not as badass.

Witsideutsi. Because her name is funny to say.