Requested Bundle of Seperate Mods

Anubis5o2

Good idea !

There are some mods with a little "Star Wars flavor" but non of them made huge changes in the game, for example there are some lightsaber mods, but you can't throw the lightsaber. There are some force themed mods, but those are no good.

So yes, I would like to see too a total Star Wars conversation in the game, I will be the darkest sith-lord in the world, lol

"model a basic Stormtrooper armor"

yeah, that's the problem, it's been requested over and over again since before the G.E.C.K. existed, hell, there's even a suit made for Oblivion of all things.

but here we are, nearly a year since Fallout 3 came out and not one person has made a Stormtrooper suit .nif compatible with Fallout 3 in spite of all it taking is rigging the Stormtrooper suit from Oblivion to be like the T-51b suits.

this is partially due to the guy who made the Stormtrooper suit in Oblivion having left the nexus forums apparently, leaving no way of contacting him for permissions...

however, Hapslash's stormtrooper and Sandtrooper mod for Jedi Knight II and Jedi Academy are excelent, to the point where they may actually look good in Fallout 3, yeah, they are that good.

mostly because Hapslash is the only person, even including the people at Lucasarts and other star wars game makers, to get the Stormtrooper helmets right.

"I would like to see too a total Star Wars conversation in the game"

I would love to see that too, and there was a Blaster mod which, unfortunately isn't all that great.

it did make a half decent Projectile though, which tbh is all I use it for.

problem is, it seems that people care more about making mods of Real life weapons, Halo or Warhammer 40k and have apparently forgotten all about "old" things like Star Wars or Star Trek.

guess my dream of using the Enclave Commander mod with Stormtroopers vs a group of Jem'Hadar will be left unfulfilled.

Okay as far as the Star Wars mod I have compiled a list of all of the things I would like to see I'll start with the basic frame works and then go into details later.

I. FACTIONS:

- The Empire: Obviously we're going for the Galactic Empire, not the Republic Stormtroopers. They would replace the Enclave and be holed up in the same spot.

- The Rebels: Taking over the Lion's Pride faction, they would be fortified in The Citadel. Another possibility is they could take the script of Reilly's Rangers.

- Jedi Council: They would replace the Oasis Druids faction, they could either be holed up in the same place or, and I've noticed there IS enough room for this, someone could make a Jedi Temple on top of the cliffs there.

- Bounty Hunters Guild: I'm thinking of tossing out the Outcasts and throwing these guys in.

- The Hutts: Taking over Tenpenny Tower! Obviously they are the "Gangsters."

- Sith: I'm thinking we can put these guys in place of the Family, same kind of shadowy lifestyle.

- Tusken Raiders: Replace the Super Mutants, and maybe throw in some Bantha models ;)

II. PLAYER ABILITIES:

- New Perks: Take out all of the old perks and put in Star Wars related perks, IE; Level 5 Force Initiate (Allowing basic lightsaber combat), LVL 10 Force Apprentice/Acolyte, LVL 15 Force Combatant/Assassin, LVL 20 Master Jedi/Sith. Force Powers could also be opened up, IE; Force Shock (Req. Force Assassin, LVL 16)[Obviously we would need a lightening effect, I think there already is one though.] And of course, each of the "Force" related perks req. its predecessor. If you didn't want to take the path of a Jedi, there's always other paths, such as Bounty Hunter(Taking this Perk at level 8 grants you the ability to join the BHG), Smuggler (Taken at level 8, allows you to join the Hutts, Rebel (Taken at level 2 or 4 obviously allowing you to join the Rebels eventually in the plot line), and Imperial (Same effect as rebel, same Req.) The Jedi council will only be tangible if you take Master Jedi at 20, and the Sith can only be reached by an emissary once you take the Sith Training. And off course, there will be perks that grant you increased "Agility" (a.k.a. armor DR for lighter armor) and Precision with blasters, etc. You can use your imagination for that.

The SPECIALS will probably remain the same.

III. NEW WEAPONS/ARMOR:

- Weapons: This is obviously just a very basic idea of what weapons should be included: T21 Rifle, E11 Carbine, DC20 Rifle, Tusken Raider Rifle, Bowcasters, DC10 Pistol, Smuggler's Pistol, vibroblade, vibrosword, lightsaber, cryo grenade, thermal detonators, and ion grenades, ion pistols, scout blasters, etc. (Uniques being: Solo's Sidearm, Luke's Saber, Darth Vader's Blade, Chewbacca's Bowcaster, and Tusken King's Rifle)

- Armor: Stormtrooper Armor (Modeled after T-51 perhaps as suggested), Rebel Gear (Hat included), Mandalorian Armor (Boba Fett's), Tusken Raider clothing, various sashes/bandoleers, Shocktrooper Armor, Jedi/Padawan robes, etc. (Uniques being Darth Vader's suit, only usable by a true Sith (Maxed bad karma AS WELL as normal Sith Req. To get Vader's armor you have to go through a quest line. The same goes for Skywalker's black outfit, etc.)

IV. NEW MONSTERS/NPC MODELS:

-Creatures: Considering this is a desert planet, I'm going to say that creatures should include swamp rats, baby krayt dragon's, possibly a sarlaac pit, bantha, dewbacks!! (this is a personal must), and anything else you think would be acceptable.

- Droids: I'm thinking for this one, basic C3PO and R2 models, along with some Probots, Gonk Droids (aka Power Droids), Treadmill droids, etc.

- NPCs: Any and all races you think are possible and are capable of being modeled. As for scripting, I see things like the Bounty Hunter's being the Talon Mercs, and hunting the player UNLESS they are in the BHG, then they recieve contracts. The Hutts take to themselves, Tusken Raiders attack anyone and everyone and everything BUT bantha, for domesticating purposes ;)

V. POSSIBLE VEHICLE(S):

- The only thing I think could be a decent vehicle and addition is the Scout Trooper Speeder Bike, it would be fairly small and the fact that it's hovering would be a better solution to the mod that makes a Motorcycle for Fallout considering the speeder bike won't be "touching" the ground, thus making realism possible in the harsh terrain.

VI. CITIES:

- As for cities this would kind of be hard to manage... though I see Paradise Falls being an easily modeled Mos Eisley. Tenpenny's tower of course being Jabba's Palace. Of course any idea's on this would be welcomed.

VII. DIALOGUE:

- I don't think it will be too hard to modify existing dialogue to intertwine Star Wars slang and or new dialogue, IE; Imperial's saying "Imperial Scum" during fight or something like that. It would be great if we could have people do some professional voicing.

VIII. SOUNDS:

- I'm just going to say what we all know, we would have to integrate a LOT of sounds for this mod, BUT it's completely possible. Sounds being blaster fires, animal sounds, etc. I'm pretty sure we'd have to get permission for those things though. -shrugs- I dunno.

IX. TEXTURES/ARCHITECTURE:

- I know it seems like I've asked for a lot, BUT we would probably need sand textures for buildings, maybe a little bit of sand through-out the terrain, metal doors like in the movies, and at least a basic similar architecture to the buildings of Tatooine.

X. QUESTS:

- The best thing to do would be to modify already existing quests, or take some out and add new ones. For example, the Reilly's Ranger quest, I can easily see that as a Rebel Scout party trapped by Tusken Raiders. Or the Main Quest could essentially stay the same? I dunno, suggestions welcome.

*These are just the basics I could think up of off the top of my head in the last hour or so of typing ( x.x' ) so leave comments and suggestions or if you want to be part of a team we could try and form one to do this, or if you think its an impossibility then let me know. I'm sure there are some things that can't be done, BUT think optimistically, if we COULD get this going, think of how incredible it would be.*

Thanks for your time in reading this,

-Anubis

that sounds all well and good but the bottom line is still the models and textures, so unless you know anyone who can do this, it's best to get the resources together before we decide to build something...

Yes well before a writer writes a book, he tends to make an outline. That is what this is, just an outline. So if anyone wants to take this and use it and start a group to make it, then by all means do so. I'm just collecting ideas.