{WIP} The Seven Guardians

RangerBoo

"Three years ago after the First Battle of Hoover Dam, Caesar, in his quest to conquer the waste, sent one of his seasoned commanders, Marcus Crassus and his son Appius, to conquer and assimilate the Sky Children Tribe of Bishop Valley. When all seemed lost for the tribe, seven Rangers who were on their way up north to create an outpost near the Utah border, fended off Crassus and his Legionaries. The tribe believes the Rangers were sent by their God ,"The Sky Father", and have revered the Rangers as deities calling them "The Guardians". For three years The Guardians have stayed with the tribe protecting them from the Legion, but now Crassus surviving son, Valerius has come to Bishop Valley determined to avenge his father and brother and restore his family's honor. Things have begun to grim for The Guardians and the tribals and now a stranger comes to Bishop Valley's presence will change the lives of those Bishop Valley- forever."

Features:

An all new quest mod with a large (larger than I intended :facepalm: ) world space in fictional Bishop Valley with a good bit of exploration( a small ghost and a vault to name a few.) with many new NPCs, several new recipes to help in your travels and quest both main and misc.

Whats done:

World space exterior

Most of the interiors

Terrain Meshes LOD

Object LOD(FINALLY!)

What needs to be done:

Remaining interiors

scripting for quest

Nav Meshings

Intro Slide

Ending Slide (Will worry about that when mod is near completion)

What I would like and need help with from someone who is interested:

A few custom outfits

Custom weapons

I will hold audition for voice acting when mod is complete so please for the time being don't offer right now.

Some back story on the making of this mod:

I started this mod three months ago, on the day that I learned of my cousin suicide. At first this mod was something to help me cope and distract me from what happened. My cousin was the one that introduced me the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series. I still remember days when we would help each other out with Skyrim. This mod has become a tribute to him. While every mod I make will be dedicated to him this mod will be my tribute to him. Which is why I will finish this mod even if it drives me into a psych ward! :wacko: Seriously though, I will see this mod through.

Edited by RangerBoo

I am so sorry for your lost ... all of my heart felt condolences go out to you and your family :sad:

Thank you. That means a lot. When this mod is released its going to be quite hard as I made this for him and when its done I feel like I'm going to be saying good-bye again.

well you can create an avatar/companion using his name and likeness then insert him into the mod so he can live on forever in the cyber world and make him essential so that he can not ... well you know ...

Its alright. The main (well one of the main characters) is named after and has the likeness of my cousin.

Holy s#*!... For a first mod, this sounds and looks epic. Fact that it's a tribute to a family member you lost just amps up the cool factor by about 50,000%.

I don't care how long it takes you to get this out, it'll be well worth the wait. And FWIW, I understand when you say that releasing this is gonna be painful. Felt the same way when we had to sell my late stepfather's '78 Corvette.

I'm just getting into modding myself, otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to offer help. Buona fortuna, buddy.

Holy s***... For a first mod, this sounds and looks epic. Fact that it's a tribute to a family member you lost just amps up the cool factor by about 50,000%.

I don't care how long it takes you to get this out, it'll be well worth the wait. And FWIW, I understand when you say that releasing this is gonna be painful. Felt the same way when we had to sell my late stepfather's '78 Corvette.

I'm just getting into modding myself, otherwise I wouldn't hesitate to offer help. Buona fortuna, buddy.

Thank you! :smile:

Hey RangerBoo,

Sorry for your loss, its awful. :confused:

Regarding the mod:

- I set up the scripting for Novac Public Library's end slideshows if you open it up in the GECK you can see how it's set up by looking at the NPLSpeakerScript (I think). That should cross off Intro and Ending slideshows.

- Those damn Joshua Trees!! Right bother to get working. :geek:

Anyway, good luck with it. :cool:

Hey RangerBoo,

Sorry for your loss, its awful. :confused:

Regarding the mod:

- I set up the scripting for Novac Public Library's end slideshows if you open it up in the GECK you can see how it's set up by looking at the NPLSpeakerScript (I think). That should cross off Intro and Ending slideshows.

- Those damn Joshua Trees!! Right bother to get working. :geek:

Anyway, good luck with it. :cool:

Thanks Martin, I'll look it up.