{WIP} The Seven Guardians

RangerBoo

Update 3/15:

Okay..so while looking over the main Legion camp I thought to myself, "this doesn't feel right", so I completely redid it and now the main Legion camp is its own sup-space. I have also begun to nav mesh some of the interiors as well. I will be taking a small break from my mod as I need to finish up work on a world space that I've been working on for my good friend grifs 15. Well be back to work on this soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Update 4/11: Reviewing some of the dialogue and good Lord there is a LOT of anti-FOA and anti-anarchy statements, hope I don't make people mad or offended them. The last thing I want is my mail being clogged with political bickering. :ohdear: Also added some custom music that were in the game files for the tribal village and custom idle animations from Fallout 3 Point Lookout DLC into the mod. Also having issues with TrickyVeins Sandcrate textures fusing with my canyon textures. Still have not found the issues as to why but for right now that will go on the back burner until I get most of the other stuff done.

Edited by RangerBoo

Good to hear you're making (rather impressive) progress.

If you decide to have people play-test this beast, let me know.

Don't worry. Once I get to the Beta stage I'll make sure you are one of the first to know. :happy:

Update: Good news, looks like I fixed the texture problem. I don't know how :confused: but I made some edits in the Geck Prefs and cleaned out and uninstalled FNV and it seems to be working now(fingers crossed). Will try to post a photo of one of the new dungeons tomorrow. Also I showed my cousin Megan(the elder sister to my late cousin Andy) some of the mod and she loves the idea and I will hopefully show her more of the mod and get more of her input this weekend.

Update 4/19: Sorry for not being able to upload a picture of one of the dungeons, been having problems with the one I wanted to show. Don't worry its fix now but I don't have a picture of it as I'm busy right now with the object placement and lighting. Hopfully I'll show one of the new dungeons soon. In the mean time here is a picture of the Sky Childern's Village:

Edited by RangerBoo