search for this armor mod

reko34

It's possible. I'll never understand that mentality. What a jerk! :(

edit: oh, by mentality I mean people who make mods for their own personal use, and militantly enforce that fact. I've made a lot of mods I don't share, but that's only because I don't think they meet the standards a publically released mod should have. Just doing it because I guess they want people to be jealous of/envy them is pretty strange to me. But its their work, their decision what to do with it. It is kind of a %&$! move to plaster screenshots of it everywhere though :P

Be careful with personal attacks like that. We are not kind to those who do that.

In regards to "make for their own personal use" - Did you ever think that the armor was ported from another game and thus it is illegal for them to distribute it? Also, some artist create mods with specific wishes in the permission section of their readme only to find out later that people are not respecting their wishes. I wouldn't blame them for withholding their 2nd creation and keeping it to themselves. It's even more irritating when people call them jerks when they have no clue what is really going on. :verymad:

The original poster might want to post their question in the pinned topic called what mod is this

LHammonds

It is also possible that someone does not respond to a PM because they do not continually access their messages. Lately I have had the luxury to spend a lot of time checking out messages, but I travel a lot and sometimes either don't have access to the net, or work prevents me from playing around much. At those times, if someone were to PM me I would not respond, but I would not be deliberately snubbing anyone. The individual that you are talking about might be in a similar situation. It is always a good idea not to jump to conclusions about people's intentions or their situation.

I wasn't being serious, just pouting is all :P The rant was actually unrelated to this specific topic, after all we've got no idea about the armour really, it may very well be freely available somewhere. I don't even know why I started the rant actually, but we all go off half cocked sometimes right?

To clarify, I was only saying I don't understand being so unwilling to share one's work. Nothing wrong with it or anything, I just don't get it. Maybe I'm not jaded enough yet? I dunno. Although I do think that it's a bit wrong to post screenshots at a modding community of a mod one has got no intention of sharing. I mean, to me it's all about people sharing mods to help improve the game for everyone, so that kind of defeats the community aspect. With that in mind, I think that if you're not gonna share it, keep it to yourself. Just my opinion though, of course. Others would disagree. I apologise for anything that may have come off as a personal attack.