oblivion mod manager wont start

BatchDB

I have installed it into the correct directiony. ie: C:progam files x86:steam:steamapps:common:oblivion

when it finishes intalling there I click "run oblvion mod magager" and then an error pops up and says "Oblivion mod manager must be installed to oblivion's base dircetory. If you have moved or renamed 'oblivion_defauly.ini', please replace it." The ini file is in C:users:me:documents:my games:oblivion.

idk what to do and i thought it would be smart to post here.

The ini file that the game uses when you start the game is Oblivion.ini and it will be found in Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Oblivion. The ini file that OBMM is looking for is Oblivion_default.ini and that file will be found in your game install's Oblivion folder (in your case C:\Prgram Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Oblivion\Oblivion_default.ini). They are not the same thing ...Oblivion_default.ini is the file that the game uses as a base when it first runs and builds Oblivion.ini according to the hardware it finds on your machine.

Check your C:\Prgram Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Oblivion folder for Oblivion_default.ini.