Is MORROWIND calling to you while playing new games?

Deleted54170User

Google phrases like:

"ElricM Morrowind"

"Korana Morrowind"

"Princess Stomper Morrowind"

and you will find sites and links to sites where Morrowind mods are still around. Filefront also still has a large collection of Morrowind downloads. Since I haven't visited recently myself I can't comment on how much new content is on these sites, only that they do still exist. :biggrin:

Updated September 6, 2009 2:00 AM MDT. I installed Morrowind and played until I got on Arrille's good nature and sold all the goods i gathered up from Seyda Neen to him one at a time. Otherwise he cheats us by not paying full price for each individual piece it says he is paying one gold for. I gave him ten mushroom bits the first time I got it and he only gave me five gold when it said he was paying one gold for each.

Now on with the mod replacing! I still have a wonderful few I managed to save on a cd, but I sure lost a bundle of them. I could have set up a mirror site had I known how to share them so it did not take so long to find a server that was not clogged with eager downloading gamers.

I begin beggin again. If there is an almighty computer God who just doesn't want me to build a mod for all your edification why don't that god just dieconnect my Internet Service instead of breaking my computer and its hard drives and making me paranoid that hackers are killing my hard drives so their friends mods get noticed instead of mine?

Well not at Fallout3nexus lasses and fellow gamers. This place is set up real nice for those who spend way to much time enjoying the fun of making a make believe world for all of us to game in. And I think even I might find the time to add at least one to the list before I run out of creative mustard.

I have a lot of Morrowind mods stored on my backup hard-drive. How long would it take to e-mail 11 GB?

Depends on what our modem speeds are and how many path junctions the uploads from your computer to mine have to go through to reach our computers. Normally an average speed of 56.6 KB modems can download about two to four megabytes a minute. 11 GB would not take long with a fast DSL modem helping out. It would get slowed down too if connected to a slower modem and the speed would depend of the amount of traffic over the phone lines at the time and the amount of noise causing frequency intereference.

If you have a them on your machine already you could save some time by sending a list of them so I can see if I have them and I could see if the others are still on the Internet. We can reduce the amount of mods packets size you could sent so have I could get a copy. Another idea you could think about is putting them on your Profile page if we find they are scarce over other the other web sites. After sorting through them and all you would have to do for honor sake is give their authors credit for them in your profile.

If you feel up to it we can start when you have some spare time and I will schedule my time to match yours so it coordinates with my time for modding so we can connect and sort through them etc.

If you want to you can PM me and we will add each to our friends list too.

PM my profile pm spot to let me know what you think.