Realism Discussion

Miloch

wonders what would happen if you make a new ghoul NPC and give it a size of 0.7 and 0.7 weight, that should fit about a kid.

Close, kids are .8, the weight variable is broken, the child races use different head meshes than what the adults use. I did make a child ghoul using Vanilla Assets once.

<snip>

What I did was extract the ghoul textures with FOMM then in GECK I duplicated Caucasion Child race & used the Ghoul textures for hands, upperbody & head. that's how I made "Burger"

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=1712

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just thought i'd talk about punga fruit this time around, and i'm just kind of curious on what you guys think about it. i mainly want to talk about what it can be made into, etc.

SOME POSSIBLE USES:

it could be made into radaway, because of the rad draining effect.

it could be made into juice. yum!

Makes moonshine.

you could use it as food, obviously!

but my main reason is it being able to be made into rad away! i think it is! because think, wouldnt all the radaway be used up by now? i think the punga would be the perfect candidate to be made inot radaway, and the reason radaway is still around by now, thaey juice it, them make the jusice, like by compresing it, into radaway! it would proably tasty, too.