Looking for "questers " to join a Project.

NecroPhoenix

you can't make outfits in the GECK

but anyways, that concept looks pretty much like this...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/01/Fallout_3_Colonel_Autumn_Coat_.jpg

I'm having a bad time trying to use G.E.C.K. in Vista. :(

As you're from California, maybe you can help us in geographical issues, like, apoint some small citys near D.C. who could be used as backgrounds for those refugees I writing.

first of all, I have never had any problems with Vista and the GECK, so I doubt Vista is the problem, though Vista is an easy scape goat for anything that goes wrong

and second of all, California is nowhere remotly near Washington D.C. you would be better off just looking at a map ;)

As you're from California, maybe you can help us in geographical issues, like, apoint some small citys near D.C. who could be used as backgrounds for those refugees I writing.

first of all, I have never had any problems with Vista and the GECK, so I doubt Vista is the problem, though Vista is an easy scape goat for anything that goes wrong

and second of all, California is nowhere remotly near Washington D.C. you would be better off just looking at a map ;)

But. I have many problens with VISTA, so, I think it's really him the problem. Of course I don't blaming the VISTA without reason, because I tested G.E.C.K. on XP PCs and there, no problem.

And. I don't said: "This is a work from him to the MOD, but, it's one of his works.".

And seccond: As I am from Brazil and Washington is part of your country, it's FAR more easy to you speak something about it to me, than I try to get it.

Just it.

I don't need a map to know where is Miami, Seattle, Colorado, Phoenix or Washington.

I just asked you to help us in geographic issues, never said anything about where you live is near or far.

Can I count on you?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/0/01/Fallout_3_Colonel_Autumn_Coat_.jpg

But. I have many problens with VISTA, so, I think it's really him the problem. Of course I don't blaming the VISTA without reason, because I tested G.E.C.K. on XP PCs and there, no problem.

And. I don't said: "This is a work from him to the MOD, but, it's one of his works.".

And seccond: As I am from Brazil and Washington is part of your country, it's FAR more easy to you speak something about it to me, than I try to get it.

Just it.

I don't need a map to know where is Miami, Seattle, Colorado, Phoenix or Washington.

I just asked you to help us in geographic issues, never said anything about where you live is near or far.

Can I count on you?

Count on me for what?

I havn't seen your concepts yet, so I don't know how much work it is going to be

Count on me for what?

I havn't seen your concepts yet, so I don't know how much work it is going to be

Hehehe! We need to stop quote this messages with photos or the topic will have 20 pages soon.

Ok!

Let's talk about work...

I don't have real MOD concepts because this isn't the area I'm working, but, when I have, can I count on you?

And about the voice actor too?

And sent a mail so I can sent you the story and you can give me some advice...

Sorry if I maked myself unclear in last posts.

Hope we fixed it.

I can give you advice, but I am not going to promise any real work untill I know exactly what you are doing

What you need to know?

Everything

nothing more and nothing less

Make me questions and I answer.

Want to know in what area?

Of me?

My personal feelings to make this?

Or to the mod? What'll have?

When, where, why?

These?

Ask whenever you want, I'll be here to explain. ^^