Auriel's Sword

Ashengrace

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Millenia: I get what you're saying, but at the same time using his blade was an optional best case scenario. If Isilmeriel's permission was acquired and the blade ended up being used in a release, i had already planned on making a donation to him as well for his contribution to my request.

@ Ghosu: You, my friend, are a god-tier modder! Everything you've done so far looks amazing and i couldnt be happier with the results. The sheath looks incredible too, definitely an added bonus i wasn't expecting. I do have one more tiny request to add though, think you could add a set of non-enchanted "Aruriel's arrows" and "Auriel's bolts"? It was something i was planning to do myself if/when you released the crossbow, but if you could include it in the package that would be even better.

So she granted permission, thanks again...well, i'll continue tomorrow - have to adjust the weapon values, make them craftable or place them in the world aaand sort out that damn crossbow script.

Edited by ghosu

@ Millenia: I get what you're saying, but at the same time using his blade was an optional best case scenario. If Isilmeriel's permission was acquired and the blade ended up being used in a release, i had already planned on making a donation to him as well for his contribution to my request.

Her.

:tongue:

Doh! My bad Isilmeriel! :pinch:

@ Ghosu: Everything looks incredible, i cant wait for the release :laugh:

Edited by Ashengrace