Auriel's Sword

Ashengrace

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lettehe ofc he will as soon as he finishes the Crossbow scripts and weapon sheaths... hes on a modding break too. Have you been following this thread? :)

Ooops just noticed this was a double post from my phone please remove or ignore this... :)

Edited by Xentax00

First release won't include the crossbow script because it's not working yet - already wasted too much time on it. The sheaths are done, the mod itself as well except some minor tweakings. I'll upload it as soon as i got a few hours free time to upload it / create video and mod page and be available for troubleshooting of possible issues.

Possibly i add the scripts after my break IF i find the error.

Edited by ghosu

Naaaah i just can't do it...i could've released it days ago but it just drives me mad that this script is not working. Normally, as mentioned before, i try to save time and just release what i've got so far - i did it always this way with my other mods.

But this time i just want to get this done...damn it, i'll delay the release a bit until i'm happy with the quality - in this case the damn script.

I'm working on graphics and screenshots / video for the mod page right now so this will be done until tomorrow - then i'll give this script another try. Sorry, but i know it will drive me mad when i release it in the current state. Everything is working fine except the script - the comment section would be filled with script complains, and after spending quite a time on a mod it's a kick in the balls when this is the "reward".

So if anyone has more experience with scripts than me - step forward, just in case i fail :D

Edited by ghosu