Auriel's Sword

Ashengrace

What kind of problem with the script? shouldn't you just be able to use the regular crossbow script with a power up? (I am not a scripter I'm just thinking outloud and wondering if it might just be a silly problem) Edited by Th3Duke99088

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, other stuff...Auriel's Bow uses a script for its sun effects when you shoot with Sunhallowed/Bloodcursed Elven Arrrows at the sun. And duplicating the script, changing values to my Crossbow/Bolts won't work - i only have basic knowledge of scripting, possibly i find the error but i'm sure more advanced scripters would find it 100 times faster.

Been searching around the net and suddenly I saw this... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180731047 I think this would go really well with the Swords when they get released I'm definetley going to try the enchantment on them :) What do you think ghosu?

Script still not working...too much to do in RL right now. Maybe i should release it without script and add it later IF i ever manage to get it to work / find the time. The other option would be to wait a few more weeks to release the mod because right now i have plenty to do in RL and this damn issue really kills my motivation. I mean the whole rest of the mod is done.

Edited by ghosu

I'll send you the mod download link via PM - that's pretty much the final version, the only difference to the Nexus version could be the script (that you don't need) if i ever manage to fix it.

I explained in post #35 how to retrieve the weapons.

greetings

Edited by ghosu

@ghosu could i recive the link aswell? i have been waiting really long for the swords... the crossbow is not a problem as i like its beauty :D