Auriel's Sword

Ashengrace

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say one thing, it will definitely be worth the wait. Ive been playing with the mod for a week or so, and its truly amazing work he has done with everything in the mod. Even if the script never gets finished, it is still an epic mod that everyone will love. The swords are beautifully done, the options/variants are great, and both the visuals and stats are very immersive. The crossbow functions perfectly, looks fabulous, and also immersively fits right in with everything else. I also love that they all use vanilla textures, so my custom bright silver texture i made for myself works on the mod as well and keeps them all uniform in color.

@ Ghosu: Again, i cant thank you enough, you did such a good job with this one. Also, i still plan on making that donation to you (and Isilmeriel), just waiting on a paycheck, but its comin'! lol

Thanks. Will upload it soon without the script...just have to celebrate my birthday this weekend first (guess who has to cook the whole sh*t for the family party), will do it straight afterwards.

This week will be the last i'm around this board on a regular basis so i have to upload it early enough for possible troubleshooting. I'm on further training from April-July and i'll work in a night shelter for the homeless besides - that's the main reason for the upcoming (delayed) modding break.

greetings

Edited by ghosu