The last things I aid to my now ex-girlfriend

Harabec Weathers

After a lengthy IM conversation over Facebook, I can now say that I am 100% finished with my garbage ex-gf.

Im just really glad all this happened before I left for boot camp lol.

Bu needless to say I feel much better.

Below are the last words I said to the little *****

No worries I cleaned it up lol.

"Yea well **** you too. Watch me walk away with my head up high, each step in stride. Im not going to flinch, im not going to turn my head at all. You're ****ing dead to me, so go find some new little boy toy. Im not going to miss you, Im not going to remorse or regret anything. All the make-up in the world cannot hide the fact that Im gone and Im never coming back."

I am here-by officially dedicating this song by Three Days Grace to you (whose name shall, for time being, be retained)

I can really say now, Im have moved and sure as hell dont regret a thing :bunny:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha if my hand was dixed everything would be just honky-dorey lol.

But yes I am once again on the prowl for a new flame haha :cool:

Maybe the next one will wont do the unforgivable, that'd certainly be nice since this is the second time its happened lol. Id throw a party but Im out of work and broke lol. So maybe ill just chill for time being. Atlease until I get my finances back in line lol.

Huzzah!

Now the only thing left for you to do is post pics of her. :devil:

she may have done wrong, but disrespecting her in such ways will only make him move down to her level, making him no better than her.

just move on, leave her out of your heart and mind and soul.

Now the only thing left for you to do is post pics of her. :devil:

she may have done wrong, but disrespecting her in such ways will only make him move down to her level, making him no better than her.

just move on, leave her out of your heart and mind and soul.

Haha i very much could do that, there are some pretty...interesting pictures on my phone (that she would send me).

But alas Im not going to. Ill just wait until karma's cunning hounds find her, its a b*tch after all lol.

But yea ive moved on, over and out, no regrets at all lol.

I have one last gift for her though...*raises middle finger*

Enjoy :D haha