The last things I aid to my now ex-girlfriend

Harabec Weathers

From my experience (limited though it is) men are generaly in the wrong, but when women are wrong it's more serious.

... On what certainty have you based your argumentation? Are you really sure about this? Why it is more serious when "women" are wrong?... (note the plurial you've used)... Sorry, but it's sounds you're better familiar with the word "subjectivity" than "fairness". If we see below your words, we can think that men have the right to be wrong. Is it really what you mean? So don't be subjective, but open-minded... :closedeyes:

Edit: sorry dezdimona I was used the same word as yours ("open-minded" counter timing translation for me, and I have only two hands) :teehee:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by who's standards? I never assume anything unless both sides tell their story,so far I've heard only one side. :closedeyes:

She cheated on him. By my standards that is wrong. Nothing that he could have done can justify that. I'm not saying that he is completly without fault, or that she is completly to blame. I'm just saying that she shouldn't have done what she did, no matter what he may have done.

Two - no matter how bad person is, if you treat him/her as trash and not human then you're no better.

Seconded.

EDIT (as I didn't see Fifoo's post):

... On what certainty have you based your argumentation? Are you really sure about this? Why it is more serious when "women" are wrong?... (note the plurial you've used)... Sorry, but it's sounds you're better familiar with the word "subjectivity" than "fairness". If we see below your words, we can think that men have the right to be wrong. Is it really what you mean? So don't be subjective... :closedeyes:

I didn't mean that men have a right to be wrong. I'll say again, "in my experience". It is not a certainty, is is an observation and I have come to that conclusion from a mans point of view, so i can understand if you think that I'm not being fair.

and I have come to that conclusion from a mans point of view, so i can understand if you think that I'm not being fair.

Don't let this bother you, you don't need to have a woman's point of view for being fair, as I'm a man. :biggrin:

She cheated on him. By my standards that is wrong

according to him! perhaps he cheated on her first and she then got even with him.I don't condone cheating.I myself have been cheated on, but I would never do it no matter what.But he displays anger,resentment and a child like mentality by calling her names and bashing her on a forum,and yet you automatically assume he's honest and truthful,yet do not his words and where he used them speak more of his character than of her supposed treatment of or to him?

Theres more to this than his version and I won't say she was in the right but neither will I condone his way of "getting back" at her either.

*skipping...skipping...skipping*

Skipping all the discussions that have taken birth from this subject...I have only one thing to say...

Sometimes when I'm mad/happy/whatever....I like to talk with other people too about my problems....but I do it with friends. Posting a topic like this on a forum...or a social network...Where there are hundreds/thousands or even millions of people that don't know me is not nice at all. I think they call it "intimacy" for a reason.

So...whatever she did to you...if it was really bad...by posting this topic you haven't proved anything. By saying to millions of people you won't prove anything.

Talking with friends and/or family is always the best thing.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

*skipping...skipping...skipping*

Skipping all the discussions that have taken birth from this subject...I have only one thing to say...

Sometimes when I'm mad/happy/whatever....I like to talk with other people too about my problems....but I do it with friends. Posting a topic like this on a forum...or a social network...Where there are hundreds/thousands or even millions of people that don't know me is not nice at all. I think they call it "intimacy" for a reason.

So...whatever she did to you...if it was really bad...by posting this topic you haven't proved anything. By saying to millions of people you won't prove anything.

Talking with friends and/or family is always the best thing.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

QFT

'nuff said!