The last things I aid to my now ex-girlfriend

Harabec Weathers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you broke up anyway ? (caught her cheating ? that's it ?)

Eh a number of things. First off we didnt mesh too well, Im a very sarcastic just joking person. She was always so serious and didnt have all that muc of a sense of humor. Not to mention im going through some really tough times now;

A. Im joining the marines

B. Im out work because of my hand

C. I have no money (also because of my hand)

D. On top of all my bills I now have an ER bill for 300 bucks and a bill for the doctor i have to see about my fractured hand

E. getting deeper and deeper in debt, and I still owe Sallie Mae 25,000 dollars

F. Numerous other things that are only stressing me out and making me a little depressed.

I guess that bothered her to no end, because I wasnt happy go lucky 24 hours a day. I cant help it my life sucks right now lol.

We bickered and argued over lots of stupid petty things that I didnt find important to argue over at all so I always left it be.

But the straw that broke the camels back was her screwing someone else.

Unacceptable

Under and circumstances

Period.

Sooooooo, she is no just another reason I cant wait to get out of Florida lol.

It sucks its come to that. bu whatever it is what it is.

Chronic fights,stressfull times and in debt by more zeroes attached to a number than you thought possible and a semi-horny girlfriend who happens to be humping the next door neighbor like a seamonkey on PcP.. you know what they call that?...

A normal functioning relationship.... lol.

Anyways, good to hear your not with her anymore at least... there is a secret that many men are blind of that we don't realize until it's too damn late....being single...isn't all that bad dude lol. you can get the same benefits of a relationship and none of the cons of a relationship by remaining single.. don't bother settling down until your ready to face hell itself..and that kind of experience doesn't come until..at least... the mid 50's?....so you got time..

Chronic fights,stressfull times and in debt by more zeroes attached to a number than you thought possible and a semi-horny girlfriend who happens to be humping the next door neighbor like a seamonkey on PcP.. you know what they call that?...

A normal functioning relationship.... lol.

Anyways, good to hear your not with her anymore at least... there is a secret that many men are blind of that we don't realize until it's too damn late....being single...isn't all that bad dude lol. you can get the same benefits of a relationship and none of the cons of a relationship by remaining single.. don't bother settling down until your ready to face hell itself..and that kind of experience doesn't come until..at least... the mid 50's?....so you got time..

about your last paragraph, some people would think thats wrong (religious people)

but it can build a stronger relationship

but if you leave someone youve had sex with... you kinda leave a peice of yourself behind...

Let me guess... you bring matters personal between you two in public, before people mostly unfamiliar to you, then you trash her all the way you like, all that without her even knowing that, behind her back, and still claim moral superiority and are proud of your actions... is that it? Disgusting.

Let me guess... you bring matters personal between you two in public, before people mostly unfamiliar to you, then you trash her all the way you like, all that without her even knowing that, behind her back, and still claim moral superiority and are proud of your actions... is that it? Disgusting.

I'd have to agree. What a shame. Perhaps she was right in cheating on you? Or am I saying too much. And that fact that you posted such a thing online seems to say to me that you are NOT through with her just yet. Otherwise you wouldn't feel it necessary to backstab her online. Sigh.

I'd have to agree. What a shame. Perhaps she was right in cheating on you? Or am I saying too much. And that fact that you posted such a thing online seems to say to me that you are NOT through with her just yet. Otherwise you wouldn't feel it necessary to backstab her online. Sigh.

indeed.the male ego is a fragile thing and when wronged how quick you are to bash her and call her garbage. perhaps a look at yourself and why she did what she did seems to be more in order.I think name calling and bashing her on a forum with out her knowledge shows your character and age at least mentally.

How pityful that you deem yourself superior to her and then degrade her and call her garbage.is that not juvenile and small minded of you?

Good luck finding another woman who will put up with a sorry excuse for male dominance and superiority. How fortunate that the women in florida are now safe from you!

Hmmm... I feel that (based on the presented information) that your former girlfriend should have taken a more sympathetic approach to your current life situation. As we all know, these aren't the easiest of times for any of us.

However, it probably would've been best if you didn't present this to the net for the entire world to see. I mean, personal issues must remain just that. Personal. I do commend you for not having posted pictures of her nor for having posted her name. But next time, talk with this among close friends or family, and have them help you deal with this sort of thing.

After all, they know you better than any of us would. Nevertheless, good luck with whatever the future brings for you.