Copy/Transfer a Characters Face to another character.

Lokomotivet

I'm bored with my current appearance on my main character and I'm trying to copy the face from another character I have (Which looks better obviously) to my main one.

In other words.

Copy the face of a character and paste it on another one, simply making a copy just of the race.

I've tried desperate methods like writing down each value from the character I'm trying to copy from via the RaceSexMenu (.showracemenu) and then trying to set the same values on the character I want to change/copy to.. It doesn't look the same at all after that :unsure:

Is there any easier way that also works?

Please help!

Sorry for the messy English.

I'm bored with my current appearance on my main character and I'm trying to copy the face from another character I have (Which looks better obviously) to my main one.

In other words.

Copy the face of a character and paste it on another one, simply making a copy just of the race.

I've tried desperate methods like writing down each value from the character I'm trying to copy from via the RaceSexMenu (.showracemenu) and then trying to set the same values on the character I want to change/copy to.. It doesn't look the same at all after that :unsure:

Is there any easier way that also works?

Please help!

Sorry for the messy English.

>FaceGen Exchanger< may be what you want