Herculine

Herculine

Hello all! My user name is Herculine, and I'm a newbie here. I'm a 21 year old student, a short & round girl with stubby arms and legs. I guess that's why I like role-playing games where I can pretend to be a tall & strong warrior princess! (No, I don't have any self-esteem issues, do I?) Anyway, I'm going to try to do some modding, but I don't know a lot about it. Please be patient with me as I learn! ;)

Guest Salmacis1968
Hi and welcome! I'm still fairly new here myself, but I've uploaded a few CM companion mods. Thus I quickly noted that you are also uploading work in that category. Maybe we could collaborate on a project? With today's internet that really wouldn't be as difficult as it might sound. PM me if you're interested. (I promise I'll behave and not make all your companions into Futanari!)

Your rank depends on the amount of posts you do. When you reach 501, you can change your "title" to one of your choosing.

Loved your self description. I play an elf woman in Oblivion mainly because I'll never be an elf or woman (in this life).

Any the how, welcome to Nexus, and I hope you enjoy it.

Your rank depends on the amount of posts you do. When you reach 501, you can change your "title" to one of your choosing.

Loved your self description. I play an elf woman in Oblivion mainly because I'll never be an elf or woman (in this life).

Malachi is clinically insane but he's also correct. Welcome to the NEXUS! If you need any help let me know and i'll do my best for ya.

Malachi is clinically insane but he's also correct. Welcome to the NEXUS! If you need any help let me know and i'll do my best for ya.

Thanks! I really am feeling welcome here! :thanks:

Thanks! I really am feeling welcome here! :thanks:

welcome,welcome,welcome,welcome :biggrin: