Leaving

katashy

If you're reading this, I have left the Nexus for a while. School and my social life were getting on top of me and I needed a break.

Not that any of you care, as my signature says, Im the Official site nobody, so I wont be missed.

But PLEASE, do NOT delete my profile and account, Im not planning on leaving forever, and im still going to pay for premium for mods! Ill also look around for tech support and stuff.

Anyway, I wish you all good luck with whatever the hell it is you're doing. Bubye!

I wrote that in my profile page, but im worried that moderators or admin will delete my account if im not here for a while, and I dont know if they check people profile pages before they delete accounts, so Im posting it here.

You seem to have a wrong idea of our moderators :) To have your account deleted you'll have to do A LOT more and a lot nastier things than temporarily leaving, and I won't try to guess what things to avoid provocation :) Now, don't forget your homework, kid, as this, while still not enough for account deletion, can probably get you banned ;)

We will not remove your account just because you are not active for a while. It will be waiting when you return.

Pay attention in school and you might even learn something while you are gone.

Best of luck.

Bben46, Moderator