Oblivion Fun?

Chairhair

Well after playing Fallout 3 for 60+ hours and modding it into oblivion(Get it?) I decided I had enough... for now. So I decided to take a swing at oblivion again. I already had played oblivion a little but never really got into it. Of course I had made the foolish mistake of purchasing the game for the... Xbox 360.(NO MODS! :wallbash: ) Soo after playing through it I still havent quite gotten enough of it! So what should I do without using mods or and DLC to have some more fun. Also what do you do to have more fun in Oblivion. Is it killing sprees in 100% chamelon? Playing through again on hard? Tell me! :thanks:

Mass murder sprees. Followed shortly after by mass hugging sprees. My characters are bipolar, keeps things interesting.

In all honesty, the only way I find Oblivion amusing for more than an hour is with mods, aka PC version. I never buy console version of moddable games. Like the upcoming Dragon Age, moddable, so am buying PC version. To do otherwise would be to cheat myself out of hours of user-generated content and a generally more enjoyable experience overall.

Mass murder sprees. Followed shortly after by mass hugging sprees. My characters are bipolar, keeps things interesting.

In all honesty, the only way I find Oblivion amusing for more than an hour is with mods, aka PC version. I never buy console version of moddable games. Like the upcoming Dragon Age, moddable, so am buying PC version. To do otherwise would be to cheat myself out of hours of user-generated content and a generally more enjoyable experience overall.

I'll second that. Rampages are extremely fun. I must've achieved 530+ murders in one of my rampages (It lasted two real-life days)!

Also, looting places to the bone, and killing annoying people (Alval Uvani anyone?) is fun too. :devil: