Oblivion Fun?

Chairhair

I sometimes like to commit a very small theft, and get as many guards chasing me as I can. The civilians panic and run, the guards try fruitlessly to kill me. They recklessly shoot arrows all over the place and endanger each other and the townsfolk. Finally after I have lead the angry mob of guards in a couple of circles around the town square, I surrender and pay my fine of 40 gold or whatever.

And we thought that the American criminal justice system was bad.

for me to have fun in oblivion, i just have to play it.

To go a little into detail, i role play as my character Evelynne..a holy paladin (I took the liberty to inject some of Dungeons and dragons lore in her extensive back story as she worships the dragon god Bahamut). Smiting evil in all of its forms (anything from murderers to the undead and deadra) is so fulfilling.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I don't have an X-Box!

I usually try to finish the game a couple times, keeping all unique-named items in another playthrough (Blackwater blade, ring of burden, etc.) and hanging them up with paint-brushes in Rosethorn Hall (Skingrad house)

And after that I just crawl back to the PC version, where I have over 100 (not 200 yet, mind you.) mods.