Does anyone else find this offensive?

Herculine

Why asking?

Are you trying to make a whole analysis about human nature, or do you want to have statistics about member's reactions and putting them on in two limited categories?

1. peoples offended are nice in my taste

2. peoples who are laughing about are unpleasant

Let me tell you about the Nexus forum rules, here's the link:

All Newbies Read This Before Posting

I think it could be completely off-topic to argue about it on this post. Most of members here are good one's and desserve the Nexus community.

So don't be offended about it, and make fun of yourself on purpose. Not naughty, nor mean, just fun. Self-derision is a distinguishing feature of well-tempered value, in my humble opinion. And pictures are form part of communication. Like languages, it turns strangers to brothers.

Friendly yours, :closedeyes:

Fifoo

You can try The Nexus Forums > Discussions > Debates

But beware, as this could become a flamebait topic, I will hardly recommend you by asking first an Admin to do so. These forums are a place to talk with a clearer focus on gaming.

You can post a pm to an Admin if you have any questions about your request. I wish you to have fun, and good luck.

You're welcome, :biggrin:

Fifoo

You can try The Nexus Forums > Discussions > Debates

But beware, as this could become a flamebait topic, I will hardly recommend you by asking first an Admin to do so. These forums are a place to talk with a clearer focus on gaming.

You can post a pm to an Admin if you have any questions about your request. I wish you to have fun, and good luck.

You're welcome, :biggrin:

Fifoo

I really wasn't trying to start any debates or controversies. I was just asking if anyone shared my opinion. Since I'm new I was just trying to find a few friends. I hope I haven't made any enemies in the trying! o_O

"No problemo" don't be afraid about this. Just ask an Admin if you're not sure about something. And you can find plenty of friends here (you've gained one - Lol) :thumbsup:

Fifoo