Clawdius_Talonious

Hello Nexus, I'm new to this site and figured I'd post my first post in the introduction forum. I initially joined because it was a requirement to download files over 10 mbs, but after spending a little time browsing the site I found a project I might be interested in contributing to and here I am. I've been a part of several forum communities before and even though I didn't really have anything to say since it's considered proper in some circles I figured I would post a thread in the newbie section.

I am not really experienced with modding anything, and am not really planning that changing any time soon. The last game I modded was Civilization II and altering text files and adding some miniscule images hardly counts, but we all have to start somewhere right? What I have seen of the work displayed on this site has been fairly impressive thus far, and I think this might be an interesting community to be a part of. For now I think I'll adopt a read more, post less philosophy.

Welcome to TesNexus.

We are looking forward to any mods you can produce, and there is plenty of help here to assist in learning modding.

There are always projects in need of help of any kind. A good way to learn how to mod is to join one.

Welcome to The Nexus Forums and of course the Nexus sites ;)

Be sure that you'll make a lot of friends here as long as you follow and obey the rules... :whistling:

Again...welcome and enjoy your time here :D

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman