LINEAGE 2 ARMORS & WEAPONS

Lumines

So yes, you guys all know about Lineage 2 elves face mod, but there is are various LINEAGE 2 ARMOR and WEAPON sets that look absolutely stunning.

But for some reason, I cant find it in tesnexus. Please do not make this into a DISUSSION topic about how you love lineage 2 and suggest other topics. (we all know some people just to tend to troll the forum and make it into different topic, making the search into something else)

Just help me/you out on finding these gorgeous LINEAGE 2 ARMOR and WEAPONS MOD!

WEAPON

L2 Dynasty Weapon (from Left to Right - Heaven's Divier, MEGA Sword, Dynasty Shield

L2 Dynasty Weapon (from left to right - Heaven's Divider, Mega Sword, Dynasty Shield)

LIGHT ARMOR

L2 Dyansty Light Armor

Another L2 Dynasty Armor

L2 Dynasty

L2 Zaken Light Armor (with Zaken Sword as weapon and decoration)

L2 Zaken

HEAVY ARMOR

Dynasty Heavy Armor

Another Dynasty Armor view

L2 Dynasty Heavy armor

L2 Dynasty Hevy Armor with Kamael Wings and Dynasty Spear

L2 Dynasty Armor + Wings + Spear

L2 A grade Heavy armor

L2 A grade Red Heavy Armor

(L2 = Lineage 2)

SO GUYS HELP ME FIND THESE ARMORS !!! OR UPLOAD THEM FOR ME THANK YOU!! and if someone can upload an image for me [/img] im having issue with it for some reason :thanks:

SO GUYS HELP ME FIND THESE ARMORS !!! OR UPLOAD THEM FOR ME THANK YOU!! and if someone can upload an image for me [/img] im having issue with it for some reason thanks

Well, first search Lineage, and look all the mods through. Then if you cant find it here, try Google. Or go to some of the other Oblivion Mod websites.

The only lineage items you'll find on US sites, as far as I know, will be content that wasn't ripped from the game files. Id wager any lineage weapons/armor you're seeing, especially on asian sites, to be ripped models and textures. (so if someone has recreated them and then distributed their fan made version you'll probably find it by a lineage search here or another site, else...)

I have similar mod. I will attach file to this topic later, or just send You on PM.

Warning: Theres only female version of dynasty armor & textures really sucks.

Oh. If you soo desire L2 items - look for Draconic Armor HGEC and Obsidian axe by Nicoroshi

You won't find the lineage armors and weapons that are "rips" from the Lineage game here at the Nexus. Posting links to those mods at other sites is also not advisable since rips are not allowed on this family of sites.

LHammonds (File Admin)