Resident Evil 5 PC Benchmark

Monolithic0117

The Resident Evil 5 Benchmark was released recently - you can get it here: http://www.fileplanet.com/202477/200000/fi...-Benchmark-Tool

There is one .exe for DirectX 9 and one for DirectX 10. Once you start it, you can adjust graphics settings and then go straight to the benchmarks. There are two types: one fixed (takes you through a cutscene), and one variable (takes you through some actual gameplay, although you can't control the characters). Once your benchmark is finished, the results will come up and you will get a grade - I received an A.

This thread is for analyzing your benchmark results. I myself had a smooth 80-90 FPS through the entire run.

Cool nice to see a game rated high for a change :biggrin:

I forgot to add - ran the entire thing at max settings, 8X AA, 1920 x 1080. Very nice, visually.

EDIT: I lowered the AA, and managed to get an S grade.

When i did the benchmark i forced sli32xQ with 16 samples and i still managed to get 79fps, also on my ssd drive :biggrin: thats in 1080p to.

now if i lowered that i probably would have managed to get a S no problem.

Hmm I havent run a serious benchmark since my 8800 GTX died. That was a sad day.

The only other video option I had is to use my 2 9600 GT cards. At the moment im only using one of them because Im getting total system freezes occasionally with both of the cards running in SLI.

Downloading now I wonder how my rig will do.

While a no longer have my hoss video card I still have 4 sticks of fast RAM (forgot waht they're called) and my mighty AMD 6400 BLACK (Dual Core, each core at 3.22 Ghz)

I went through hell to get a motherboard that would accept that AMD core lol. But its worth it.