Resident Evil 5 PC Benchmark

Monolithic0117

The freezes that you are getting could be that your power supply is struggling with the load, 2 9600gt's usually reqiure a 1000watt psu, I had that happen with my older 8800gts's when i had my 600watt, the same thing, then i upgradee and it stopped.

• 1 month later...

Well, I haven't downloaded the benchmark yet, I plan to do so later, but would this run RE5 with high settings and fps? The video card thing is wrong, I have two ATI Radeon 4850s at 1 gig each, so the only thing I don't pass recommended in would be the cpu

http://i37.tinypic.com/6fpcte.jpg

That benchmark isn't accurate, in most cases you wouldn't pass becuase it didn't analyse the operating system very well, it didn't recognize windows 7 as you can see.

in your case it should run RE5, since its a tri core.

and the radeon should run it ok.

I downloaded the benchmark last night, turned it on max settings except anti aliasing was on 0x. I got an A, with an average fps of 75. I then ran through it again with anti aliasing on 8x. I got 25 fps average, but I didn't even notice a difference. Anti aliasing sounds like it's worthless to me. What makes me cry is that I can run Resident Evil 5 flawlessly but my Oblivion lags all the time ;_;